thank you
You mean : can some bands be added?

mladen:
You mean : can some bands be added?
Yes, That's what I mean. sorry, my english is bad

tristantsh:
Yes, That's what I mean. sorry, my english is bad

tristantsh

Try fooling around with this version a bit (floating levels, new look and some new options added) :)

Files:

Dear Mladen,

Would you please add alert when arrows appear for this indicator

murali 

Files:

mladen:

tristantsh

Try fooling around with this version a bit (floating levels, new look and some new options added) :)

wao :)

thanks mladen .. and (maximum gap ignored (pip), it was for what?

tristantsh:

wao :)

thanks mladen .. and (maximum gap ignored (pip), it was for what?

Since that indicator was originally developed for stocks (where gaps from one trading day to another are frequent), that parameter was meant to be used to overcome those gaps

mladen:
Since that indicator was originally developed for stocks (where gaps from one trading day to another are frequent), that parameter was meant to be used to overcome those gaps
ok mladen . thanks..

dear MLaden

thankyou

Hi Mladen,

can you please get this to work on Go Markets it works on GDMFX but not Go Markets, its a trading panel directly off MT4 as apposed to using FX Lite, with the same trading values as Go Markets as well as the same Expiry times, its for BO. Goes into the experts folder.

Files:

alanmia:

Hi Mladen,

can you please get this to work on Go Markets it works on GDMFX but not Go Markets, its a trading panel directly off MT4 as apposed to using FX Lite, with the same trading values as Go Markets as well as the same Expiry times, its for BO. Goes into the experts folder.

In your experts or journal tab of terminal check what error do you get on Go Markets. That will clarify why is it not working
Reason: