Requests & Ideas - page 625

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

Here is this version - prices added

Also, one more thing done : previous versions had problems when rsx was used for adapting the EMA. This version corrects that (it works as it should with RSX chosen as the rsi method too). The other 5 methods did not have that issue in previous versions

Mladen, could you pls check if this 2.9 version works correctly with the offline charts?

Fresh_Prince:
Mladen, could you pls check if this 2.9 version works correctly with the offline charts?

Here is how it looks like on HA offline on my terminal

mladen:

Here is how it looks like on HA offline on my terminal

Dearest MLADEN

One question from my side too.

do it needs any change in "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) EA"

according to new changes in "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9" .... if we use ver 2.9 in place ver 2.8 within icustom.

double hull_trend_current  = iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9",PERIOD_CURRENT,RsiType,RsiLength,RsiPrice,Sensitivity,StepSize,Filter,FilterPeriod,FilterOn,10,BarToUse);

double hull_trend_previous = iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9",PERIOD_CURRENT,RsiType,RsiLength,RsiPrice,Sensitivity,StepSize,Filter,FilterPeriod,FilterOn,10,BarToUse+1);

if yes ,please update EA too ..... according/compatible to newest ver 2.9

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

One question from my side too.

do it needs any change in "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) EA"

according to new changes in "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9" .... if we use ver 2.9 in place ver 2.8 within icustom.

double hull_trend_current  = iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9",PERIOD_CURRENT,RsiType,RsiLength,RsiPrice,Sensitivity,StepSize,Filter,FilterPeriod,FilterOn,10,BarToUse);

double hull_trend_previous = iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9",PERIOD_CURRENT,RsiType,RsiLength,RsiPrice,Sensitivity,StepSize,Filter,FilterPeriod,FilterOn,10,BarToUse+1);

if yes ,please update EA too ..... according/compatible to newest ver 2.9

regards

mntiwana

Posted an upgraded EA here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186208/page12

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with slope coloring and 3 types of filters

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed a bit problem when filter period to use (2,3,4,5,6) with apply filter on both.

filter period 1 and above 6 is working well with filter on both.and other than both (price and value) it is working well in every form.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Posted an upgraded EA here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186208/page12

Dearest MLADEN

A lot of appreciations for your kinds as always.

a bit my way of experiment on ver 2.9

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed a bit problem when filter period to use (2,3,4,5,6) with apply filter on both.

filter period 1 and above 6 is working well with filter on both.and other than both (price and value) it is working well in every form.

regards

Just remember that McNicholl ma is very, very close in values to DEMA (that can help handling it)

mladen:
Just remember that McNicholl ma is very, very close in values to DEMA (that can help handling it)

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,i remember your comments on the first day,you invented Mcnicholl ma,and then i request you for shift,because i was trying to make a crossover of both (Mcnicholl-dema) and now for same purpose i request you for latest prices.they both goes along side to each other without interrupting one an other better than any other indicators combination.

regards

mladen:

Newton51-2

It will be made a bit later

Hi mladen.  This was about Post# 6186 (p413) where I asked about adding MA's to a Stochastic indicator.  I feel guilty asking as I know you are a very busy and in-demand person.  I was wondering if it would help or be better for me to upload my latest failed attempt instead?

Newton51-2:
Hi mladen.  This was about Post# 6186 (p413) where I asked about adding MA's to a Stochastic indicator.  I feel guilty asking as I know you are a very busy and in-demand person.  I was wondering if it would help or be better for me to upload my latest failed attempt instead?

Here is one ver of "dynamic-zone-stochastic" though it is not what you asked but may be interest to you.

all doted lines are bb,green line is of stoch,aqua line ema.

Reason: