Make It No Repaint Please! - page 5

o'k:)...back to changing repainters into Super Indicators!:)

I think is time to close this thread

Mladen, noted!

Can you try and make the attached indicators non-repainting? (Pava cannot)

I checked, Henderson repaints and yet there is no normal Pollan non-repainter.

Thank you

mladen:
Guys Please leave politics out of forex - nobody solved political issues for thousands of years and somehow I think nobody will in the next couple thousand of years

this thread is highly educational and has a right to have it's place under the sun...:)

dr.house7:
I think is time to close this thread

If Mladen will grant you your wish...those 2 indicators will have to be renamed and "Henderson-Pollan" names must be dropped...

Hussein Obama:
Mladen, noted!

Thank you

Hussein Obama:
Mladen, noted!

Thank you

As I stated : Henderson's filter can not be made non-recalculating (it is the mathematical model that defines how Henderson's filter should be calculated and changing the model would make it something else - that is the reason why I posted the link to an explanation of Henderson's filter)

As of "Polans" indicator : check this post (and a few more in that vicinity) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290/page9 . Other than that, the "model" that pollans indicator introduces was already commented by me - at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290

Let us try go back to the original name of the thread

Here is one that can be made non-repainting. The best test is to set the average period to very short (2 or 3) and you will see the differnce in slope color between this version the version 2.5

Files:

color stays set only on close...on smaller time frames starting 15m and down it is virtually impossible to trade...

Pava:
color stays set only on close...on smaller time frames starting 15m and down it is virtually impossible to trade...

Short periods are not meant to be tradeable but to check if the slope color is correct. With short periods you can see best if the coloring is OK.

yep...I've been checking indicators like that, to see if they repaint or not...

Reason: