Elite indicators :) - page 1460

Dimi.A:

Chief, could we please have a histogram version of Chaos Visual 1.4? Showing the extreme overbought and oversold.

That would make miss some of the states (4 states). Better not to have it like that

potepote:

Hello guys.

I usd CCFP.
This is only use the sub windows.
I would like to display CCFP on the main chart, how can I do it?  
Adapt the calculated value to the main chart.

Best regards,

The range of values of ccf is not suitable to be displayed on chart

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading by slope coloring and solving issues,may be HA prices make it more useful for removing possible false signals.

i was thinking ,you stopped working/helping on your (tsd) mt4 tools and you can only manage time,working on mt5 and some requests from out sources tools :)

regards

Here is a version with additional prices

But more impact you can get from average type change than from the price change (sma is interesting - but if the built in sma was used, the results would not be the same)

Hello Mladen , can you fix the alert on this one so it shows which currency pair the alert was on ? :)
Files:

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen , can you fix the alert on this one so it shows which currency pair the alert was on ? :)
Try it out
Files:

timmyhanke:

Timmy

Welcome back in 2017 :)

mladen:
Try it out
thank you mladen ! :)

mntiwana:

Timmy

Thank you my friend ! Hope everything is well with you ! :)

mladen:

Here is a version with additional prices

But more impact you can get from average type change than from the price change (sma is interesting - but if the built in sma was used, the results would not be the same)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding latest prices and yes,you are right regarding average type effects and especially sma results.

regards

mntiwana:

Timmy

Back from the future? Where were you? :)

Much health, nice ideas and many pips in this year you three and to all.

Reason: