Elite indicators :) - page 1399

redwed:
Are you sure about that? The indicators are being sold at mql5 markets. Check it out here
Yep. No source code, I only have the ex4 file in my library of indicators but when I tried it out, it won't load anymore!

I'll e-mail the developer.

mladen:

Upgraded swing line indicator (optimized code, more user friendly, one possible issue on weekly alerts solved) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
swing_line_2_1.mq4

Can we made this with custom timeframe? For example 10 minutes, 2 hours, 8 hours?

Dimi.A:

Guys, I've got this old indicator from many moons ago, can anyone enable this indicator to work with the latest MT4 build?
I don't have the source code unfortunately. Is there a way around this at all?

Try downloading the demo again (since I guess that was a demo)

mladen:
Try downloading the demo again (since I guess that was a demo)
Will do. Thanks man :)

Dimi.A:
Will do. Thanks man :)

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

mntiwana:

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

Ah! Nicely spotted man I didn't know!
Thanks mntiwana :)

Hi MLADEN,

still opened bar alert  is not working for this indicator would you please check and rectify 

regards

GADEY:

Hi MLADEN,

still opened bar alert  is not working for this indicator would you please check and rectify 

regards

It can not have an alert on a current (still opened) bar since it can not have brak the channel on a current bar (at the current bar it will adjust the channel to a new value)

redwed:
Can we made this with custom timeframe? For example 10 minutes, 2 hours, 8 hours?
Can this be done?

Files:

redwed:
Can this be done?

Replace this line :

extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;

With this

extern int TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;
and then use any time frame you want (enter it as integer) as long as the integer value you enter is greater than current chart time frame
Reason: