Elite indicators :) - page 1347

mladen:

Here is the "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too

Thank you again, mr Mladen
You're the best mql coder, I really appreciate your help :)

bayuveneo:
Thank you again, mr Mladen
You're the best mql coder, I really appreciate your help :)

Well, something we disagree on :)

The version from previous post has an error (in multi time frame or multi symbol mode it will not work). This version corrects it (now tested it and all is OK with this version as it can be seen on the example picture). Also some esthetic changes made

mladen:

The version from previous post has an error (in multi time frame or multi symbol mode it will not work). This version corrects it (now tested it and all is OK with this version as it can be seen on the example picture). Also some esthetic changes made

What exact settings did you use?

sebastianK:
What exact settings did you use?
Filter 3 on price, using adxvma. All the rest is default

mladen:

Oww..i didn't realize it
Thanks for that, mr Mladen  :)
Btw, is it possible to built dynamic momentum oscilator using CCI in calculation instead of rsi or stochastic ?
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

bayuveneo:
Oww..i didn't realize it
Thanks for that, mr Mladen  :)
Btw, is it possible to built dynamic momentum oscilator using CCI in calculation instead of rsi or stochastic ?
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

The part about the "best coder" is what we do not agree upon :)

Anyway, here is a version that uses cci for dynamic momentum oscillator. Try it out (example is suing all defaults, except it is using adxvma for smoothing, not the ema)

mladen:

The part about the "best coder" is what we do not agree upon :)

Anyway, here is a version that uses cci for dynamic momentum oscillator. Try it out (example is suing all defaults, except it is using adxvma for smoothing, not the ema)

I'm sorry about that, mr Mladen
You really was kindly person :)

Mr Mladen
Thanks for early response and adding my request with complete set of accessories :)
If you please, could you manage time for add "Momentum pinball (experiment) fl 1.4" with some kind of filtering method to remove some false/short signals ?

bayuveneo:
I'm sorry about that, mr Mladen
You really was kindly person :)

Mr Mladen
Thanks for early response and adding my request with complete set of accessories :)
If you please, could you manage time for add "Momentum pinball (experiment) fl 1.4" with some kind of filtering method to remove some false/short signals ?

Don't worry :)

The extended momentum pinball too

mladen:

Don't worry :)

The extended momentum pinball too

Mr Mladen
Thanks for early response again
Now we have a lot of filtering choices and there is much to experiment

Hi,

I am trying to use stepma averages indicator in EA (using iCustom) but strange error happen: 

2016.09.25 22:55:18.024 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: invalid EX4 file (8)

2016.09.25 22:55:17.997 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: global initialization failed

2016.09.25 22:55:17.997 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: invalid EX4 file (8)

2016.09.25 22:55:17.970 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: global initialization failed

2016.09.25 22:55:17.970 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: invalid EX4 file (8)

2016.09.25 22:55:17.944 2015.01.15 00:02  Stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,M5: global initialization failed

Testing in tester, MT4 build is 1010. Indicator works at graph without any problems (2016.09.25 23:13:47.686 Custom indicator stepma averages 4_4 mtf EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully).

Could you help me please? What is the problem?

Reason: