Elite indicators :) - page 1276

Sorry about the array of questions coming your way... I also notice(d), that most of the indicators are not in alignment with the price (candles). 

For e.g. from your earlier thread @ https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1131-multi-timeframe-indicators/page449
(attached the downloaded pic), if  you see the indicator is not aligned with the price (if you specifically look at the tops and bottoms).
Is this a challenge in MT4 ?  Anyways this can be corrected ?

Appreciate  your inputs.

Warm Regards
GK

Files:
ttf_mtf_nmc.gif  67 kb

GK1965:

Mladen

Attached are the errors, around 12 of them I got when I tried to compile this file.   Any idea what I should do to get this working.
Thanks.

Regards
GK

Get it,i hope it will be work for you.

Files:

GK1965:

Sorry about the array of questions coming your way... I also notice(d), that most of the indicators are not in alignment with the price (candles). 

For e.g. from your earlier thread @ https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1131-multi-timeframe-indicators/page449
(attached the downloaded pic), if  you see the indicator is not aligned with the price (if you specifically look at the tops and bottoms).
Is this a challenge in MT4 ?  Anyways this can be corrected ?

Appreciate  your inputs.

Warm Regards
GK

If it will be aligned by it self then what you have to do.good programmers always keep space for some work by traders,like you.

Haha....  well IMO I believe this can be fixed else as a trader we can face some challenges and the whole purpose of the 'indicator' can be defeated.
I have already tried the MTF one (which I have already) and when I drag and drop nothing happens.  Something really wrong with this build 971.

1. None of .ex4 works (I mean NONE)
2. Many of the .mq4 files dont work (sadly the important ones that I always spend time researching and finally when I get it and use it it just doesnt work)
3. Most of the indicators are not in alignment with the price action (candles)

Appreciate your attention here bro.

Warm Regards
GK 

GK1965:

Haha....  well IMO I believe this can be fixed else as a trader we can face some challenges and the whole purpose of the 'indicator' can be defeated.
I have already tried the MTF one (which I have already) and when I drag and drop nothing happens.  Something really wrong with this build 971.

2. Many of the .mq4 files dont work (sadly the important ones that I always spend time researching and finally when I get it and use it it just doesnt work)

Warm Regards
GK 

I believe that you are doing something wrong

All that is posted at this forum is working (or if some version did not work, then there is a fixed version). Please check what are you doing, since what you are telling is not what happens when you try to use the stuff posted at this forum

PS: when you use mtf versions, if it does not work, search for a version that has "nmc" (new metatrader compatible") in its name

PPS: which exact EX4 file does not work for you (I could not find a single ex4 file that - if it's name is correct - does not work with build 971 in all the ex4 files that, for example, I posted at this forum)

GK1965:

Warm Regards
GK 

And one more PS: what exactly do you consider the "not in alignment with the price action (candles)"?

I have a feeling that you are looking for a holly grail. Here is some explanation of what is usual in any TA : http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/laggingindicator.asp?layout=infini&v=5B&orig=1&adtest=5B . Since we can not see the future, lag is the thing we have to live with. All the "in alignment with the price action (candles)" are looking for future data and as such are what is even more known in the TA, are repainting

Mladen,

I know it baffles every body as much as me (about the .ex4s not working).  I will do send a few .ex4s that aint working in this build or my MT4.
No I am not looking for a Holy Grail Mladen,  yes, there were those days and the reality (harsh one) did make me learn that for sure.
Now I get to know that I should be looking for 'nmc' indicators, as I never quite knew this one, so a BIG THANK YOU !.

And about the alignment piece, if you closely look at the tops made in the indicator and the actual tops in the price (candles) I see there is a misalignment and that is what I meant.

Sorry if I came out rude in any way, my apologies.

Cheers
GK 

GK1965:

Mladen,

I know it baffles every body as much as me (about the .ex4s not working).  I will do send a few .ex4s that aint working in this build or my MT4.
No I am not looking for a Holy Grail Mladen,  yes, there were those days and the reality (harsh one) did make me learn that for sure.
Now I get to know that I should be looking for 'nmc' indicators, as I never quite knew this one, so a BIG THANK YOU !.

And about the alignment piece, if you closely look at the tops made in the indicator and the actual tops in the price (candles) I see there is a misalignment and that is what I meant.

Sorry if I came out rude in any way, my apologies.

Cheers
GK 

Please, do not send anything to me

Post the things that are not working for you here at the public thread so that every member of the forum that maybe has the same problem as you, gets its problem solved (unless, of course, those ex4 files are commercial, in which case skip the sending part completely)

Yes Mladen, that is what I meant, thanks.

Mladen,

I came across a website which was quite interesting and seem to help a lot in terms of the targets and the reversal zones... thought of sharing this with you and others and also to understand if we have any indicators in MT4 which could support this philosophy of trading.

http://littlefishfx.com/forex-education/vwap-for-trading-the-range/

Warm Regards
GK
Reason: