Elite indicators :) - page 1271

mladen:

That is probably because you are trying to display using the default values for comment too

Here is a code :

And here is the result :

Values are behaving exactly as I described - I haven't found a single consecutive value that repeats itself if I chose the display precision larger than 4 (and that is just display precision - since the values of the indicator are not altered at all in any way)

I think your looking at the wrong indicator, there's no precision adjustment. I'm matching it against the OLD ema adaptive. 

Hi Mladen & Mr.Tool 

I am new here but  from all the hundred of posts you guys rocks as programmer. Do you mind to share the indicator & template that both of you are using yourself ? 

I mean since you have helped so many people and seen so many indicator i am both of you have one that really do help in trading forex. I hope you can share out the indicator and template to all of us and so we can use the same template and indicator and succeed in forex trading.

Hope to hear from both of you soon and thanks in advance

traderduke:
I think your looking at the wrong indicator, there's no precision adjustment. I'm matching it against the OLD ema adaptive. 

I am not looking at the wrong indicator. That is the indicator from your post (as you can see from the name used in the iCustom() function too). 

Please save that code snippet as an indicator and run it - it will show you the results immediately (like in the example - the upper left corner is displaying the results of that code, you can even change the number of displayed results and the precision used for a display, so that is a complete indicator that tests and displays the values of the indicator that you are using too).

mladen:

I am not looking at the wrong indicator. That is the indicator from your post (as you can see from the name used in the iCustom() function too). 

Please save that code snippet as an indicator and run it - it will show you the results immediately (like in the example - the upper left corner is displaying the results of that code, you can even change the number of displayed results and the precision used for a display, so that is a complete indicator that tests and displays the values of the indicator that you are using too).

Mladen do you mind to share the indicator template you use to us? I bet it is the best 

Mladen

Check out the readings. Its worst then I thought, the 5th decimals even match and the 4 decimal has 4 or more. Any chance of setting  up value3  for an up signal.

see attached:

traderduke:

Mladen

Check out the readings. Its worst then I thought, the 5th decimals even match and the 4 decimal has 4 or more. Any chance of setting  up value3  for an up signal.

see attached:

Hi Traderduke,

In your attached screenshot, can I know what is the dot indicator name, can you please share the indicator please

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hi Traderduke,

In your attached screenshot, can I know what is the dot indicator name, can you please share the indicator please

Thanks

SKC

extended fractals

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

sorry it was right infront of me, i apologise MNTIWANA, i was super tired when i wrote it

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

what are the arrows on the screenshot please?

traderduke:

Mladen

see attached:

So what is the problem?

Unlike what have been told, there are no same values for consecutive bars (to remind :

traderduke:

I wanted to put it in an EA but the value1 reads the same on several candles, with 4 digits. hence the suggestion of value3 signal for up

Thanks

Ray

And if you decide to use 6 or 7 decimals to display, the values will be even more different. There is nothing to change in the code of the indicator you are talking about. First buffer is the buffer that stores the values of the ema of adaptive ema itself. There is nothing that should be changed in the indicator since the values it is calculating (and making available) is as correct as it should be

If you are looking for the eternal trend buffer, then use buffer 3 (even though it is not visible in the data window, as I have told it multiple times, it is accessible - you have to experiment a bit with the buffers access when you do that, but it is easy once when you do that). Here is the code for that :

//------------------------------------------------------------------
//
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
extern int digitsToDisplay = 5;
extern int valuesToDisplay = 10;
//
int init()  { return(0); }
int start() 
{ 
   string result="";
   for (int i = 0; i<valuesToDisplay; i++) result = result + DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ema adaptive ema mtf + alerts 2_2",3,i),digitsToDisplay)+"\n";
                                   Comment(result);
   return(0); 
}

And here is the result (all 1s and -1s as it can be seen)

That code snippet can serve you as a guide to access various values from various buffers (even when they are not visible on charts) - changes to indicators are not necessary to make just because some buffer is not visible - since any buffer used in calculation IS ACCESSIBLE

Reason: