Elite indicators :) - page 1229

binaryobi:

@mntiwana

I'm trying to use this version of the stepma

But it keeps giving me this message when I add it to my charts.

So I figured there maybe was a different version released? 

name should be like this "StepMa averages 4_11" then it will be work,any way you can try the same version in zip folder too.

Files:

hi and thanks for everyone especially my masters mladen, mrtools, mntiwana
please advise me which version of heiken ashi smoothed better than others , smooth with little lag , t3 or hull or jurik or adaptive T3 or ... . thanks for your help?

djmory:
please advise me which version of heiken ashi smoothed better than others , smooth with little lag , t3 or hull or jurik or adaptive T3 or ... . thanks for your help?

dimory

first of all,i am not and never any kind of master,MASTERs are only MLADEN and MRTOOLS.

as for HA,there are a lot of versions and styles of ha,final choice is hard and difficult for grading,number 1 or 2 or 3 ...... that is the best which suits and adjust in your strategy and easy for you to understand and handle,the HA just and only smooth the price in candles shape,nothing more in my opinion.

regards

never mind not sure what i was thinking.

never mind not sure what i was thinking.

djmory:

djmory

There is so much combinations with averages, that it might be the best to use the averages version and check it - since all the averages can be adaptive now, maybe that would be the best starting point

Adding this averages to the collection. It is using the simple filter instead of standard deviations (decided to do so because the results are better, and it is much simpler to use). The example is a double smoothed SMA 25 (done so to add speed) with filter 2 (done so to filter out false signals)

mladen:

Adding this averages to the collection. It is using the simple filter instead of standard deviations (decided to do so because the results are better, and it is much simpler to use). The example is a double smoothed SMA 25 (done so to add speed) with filter 2 (done so to filter out false signals)

Thanks Mladen, 

Here is one example (the same as the above - all is default - it is a simplest ribbon of two EMAs, but the filter is set to 3). It becomes a rather interesting toy this way

Files:

Also this one

It is the averages ribbon, but with an option to use a filter. What is odd in it, that it is not using filter on average values, but it is filtering prices (so bare that in mind when comparing the filtered values). Compared to version when averages are filtered, this version is much, much more useful, and much, much more logical (I did try the other version too :)), and, that is not a small reason to make this, it is much, much more beautiful :)

Files:
Reason: