Elite indicators :) - page 1215

mladen:

That is my adxvma indicator renamed to that name

Latest adxvma indicator I posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page85

Dearest MLADEN

daily you catch some fishes from their camouflage camps.:)

can you please check why prices (close,open,low.......) are not working when changed,regarding "IFT wpr mtf shadow 1_1" indicator.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_7.png  44 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

can you please check why prices (close,open,low.......) are not working when changed,regarding "IFT wpr mtf shadow 1_1" indicator.

regards

mntiwana

Sorry for the confusion, but WPR does not accept prices (it is using close, high and low in its calculation , that can not be changed)

That (the price parameter) should be removed from the code

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

You like M1 Chart... me too... to master that is really challenging.... I am fighting with M1 EURUSD since 6 weeks... made now from 250 €/ 550€ but dont ask what amazing nerves i need...

I took 250 € from my pockets to trade 1 Million for our childrens fountation... hope i will have success. I trade with 5% risk :-)... so no DD and less SL...

mladen:

mntiwana

Sorry for the confusion, but WPR does not accept prices (it is using close, high and low in its calculation , that can not be changed)

That (the price parameter) should be removed from the code

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for your explained reply,with a lot of excuses, this ver of ift wpr using prices (lower SW) ,we learner see things within our limited ways,but all in all you knows better what is possible.......or is the price matter with only shadow ver.

regards

ift of adaptive super smooth wpr mtf 2.mq4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for your explained reply,with a lot of excuses, this ver of ift wpr using prices (lower SW) ,we learner see things within our limited ways,but all in all you knows better what is possible.......or is the price matter with only shadow ver.

regards

ift of adaptive super smooth wpr mtf 2.mq4

mntiwana

I simply do not like to cause confusion

In a few occasions I have tried to explain that WPR is nothing else but stochastic with slowing period set to 1 and then 100 subtracted from it (one more "invention" from Larry Williams - who does that all the time). So, in order to keep the things at their original - let us leave the "WPR" as is, and if we are going to continue in this direction, then we should use stochastic (since the stochastic as there first) and leave the poor Larry with his renamed thing

NicoleDeinhard:

You like M1 Chart... me too... to master that is really challenging.... I am fighting with M1 EURUSD since 6 weeks... made now from 250 €/ 550€ but dont ask what amazing nerves i need...

I took 250 € from my pockets to trade 1 Million for our childrens fountation... hope i will have success. I trade with 5% risk :-)... so no DD and less SL...

Nicole

yes i like and want play with M1 and mastering it a amazing challenge though a lot of traders dislike and discourage it and they have valid reasons too.......all the rest is not common in between you and me,i am fighting since many years,made zero penny (dont have live account,but soon in near future,needs 2 things and waiting for BOSS,when done,:))....hope will be join your foundation one day when ban lifted.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

I simply do not like to cause confusion

In a few occasions I have tried to explain that WPR is nothing else but stochastic with slowing period set to 1 and then 100 subtracted from it (one more "invention" from Larry Williams - who does that all the time). So, in order to keep the things at their original - let us leave the "WPR" as is, and if we are going to continue in this direction, then we should use stochastic (since the stochastic as there first) and leave the poor Larry with his renamed thing

Dearest MLADEN

i already believes and obey,you have best physical applicable suggestions and decisions,you always leads us towards best destination.so do act as you feel and think better.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i already believes and obey,you have best physical applicable suggestions and decisions,you always leads us towards best destination.so do act as you feel and think better.

regards

mntiwana

Just for the sake of comparison - the same thing but using stochastic instead of wpr : ift_stochastic_mtf_shadow_1_1.mq4

It is obvious that they are exactly the same (as long as the stochastic price is high/low - in case of this one, we can chose the usual stochastic prices, not the set of prices, but the prices that the built in stochastic is using)

mladen:

mntiwana

Just for the sake of comparison - the same thing but using stochastic instead of wpr : ift_stochastic_mtf_shadow_1_1.mq4

It is obvious that they are exactly the same (as long as the stochastic price is high/low - in case of this one, we can chose the usual stochastic prices, not the set of prices, but the prices that the built in stochastic is using)

Dearest MLADEN

so so many thanks for this new pretty baby,and i am really sorry.today bother you a lot.....but at the end you did a great job according to your best knowledge and expertise.appreciations.......i hope slowly slowly new prices will be add in next versions.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_9.png  42 kb

mladen

mrtools,

May I kindly request alerts including push notifications be added to this indicator. Thanks.

Files:
Reason: