Elite indicators :) - page 943

mladen:
Here is a version with interpolation added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2-2.mq4

Upgraded version of FX Snipers Ergodic CCI wirh alerts added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines__alerts__mtf_nmc-2-2-1.mq4

Smoother version of non repainting ADXm indicator : adxm_nrp_2.mq4

PS: this is not a smoothed version, but a smoother version. It is not made by smoothing the result, but by filtering the price, which, as a result, adds minimal or no lag at all compared to the "un-smoothed" version

Files:

mladen:
Smoother version of non repainting ADXm indicator : adxm_nrp_2.mq4

PS: this is not a smoothed version, but a smoother version. It is not made by smoothing the result, but by filtering the price, which, as a result, adds minimal or no lag at all compared to the "un-smoothed" version

My usual question Can it be made for tradestation?

PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Files:
adxm_3.gif  64 kb

mladen:
PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Hi Mladen

It is really very interesting,

talaate:
Hi Mladen It is really very interesting,

It is, isn't it

mladen:
It is, isn't it

Yes I agree, however, I feel this indicator needs something more to be more than interesting, which I don't know what is it?

talaate:
Yes I agree, however, I feel this indicator needs something more to be more than interesting, which I don't know what is it?

There will probably be an adaptive version

But right now deciding which mode of adapting (that indicator is suitable to be adaptive)

mladen:
There will probably be an adaptive version But right now deciding which mode of adapting (that indicator is suitable to be adaptive)

Let us wait your creativity

Jozy:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen, could you please add divergence with an arrow on this indicator? Thanks again for this.

Hello Mrtools/Mladen, Could you please add divergence with alert arrow on this DSS Bressert Composite RSI please?

Thanks

Reason: