Elite indicators :) - page 932

timmyhanke:
Thanks for finding the indicator , it looks awesome !

How does it alert ? Does it alert on zero line or does it alert when the dots in the middle changes colour ?

Because the dots in the middle looks really great , if it dosnt alert on the colour of the dots changes can you fix that ?

Thanks for your help !

timmyhanke

As far as I see it alerts on dots color change

mladen:
timmyhanke As far as I see it alerts on dots color change

it seems to be something wrong with the alert on the indicator , i have the option alert on current set to false but i still get alerts even though its not a new candle , lastest alert i got was 14:38 and it should trigger at 15:00.

timmyhanke:
it seems to be something wrong with the alert on the indicator , i have the option alert on current set to false but i still get alerts even though its not a new candle , lastest alert i got was 14:38 and it should trigger at 15:00.

timmyhanke

That indicator uses ssa (singular spectrum analysis) for calculation

Since ssa recalculates, it can (and will) change the place where it shows the alerts should happen (or happened)

mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator uses ssa (singular spectrum analysis) for calculation

Since ssa recalculates, it can (and will) change the place where it shows the alerts should happen (or happened)

And that makes the indicator worthless. I will keep on searching :-)

Dear Mrtools

would you please add interpolate for the moving averages of the Malden's indicator " 3 MA Cross with alert_mtf.mq4 "

thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

Also, would add 6 different arrows color (3 up and 3 down) for crossing MA1/MA2, MA1/MA3 and MA2/MA3 during up and down

example:

in arrowup:

MA1/MA2 = Blue

MA1/MA3 = LimeGreen

MA2/MA3 = DodgerBlue

in arrowdown:

MA1/MA2 = Red

MA1/MA3 = Orange

MA2/MA3 = FireBrick

sorry for lot of requests

mrtools:
Hi Jaspersky, welcome here, as far as some recent indicators that I find helpful would say to take your time and test different ones to find what your prefer. ps) to me this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general very good

Hi Mrtools, what is the best way to use this indicator? A link to some info would be much appreciated.

Hi Mladen & Mrtools, I know it's Saturday ( probably your away from your computer), but I need so badly to understand what is Dynamic zones ( are they simple Bollinger bands applied to indicators ? ). How to trade them ? How to understand the lines are showing.

Thanks guys for your help.

..... Btw I'm addicted to your threads keep it up

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

would you please add interpolate for the moving averages of the Malden's indicator " 3 MA Cross with alert_mtf.mq4 "

thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

Also, would add 6 different arrows color (3 up and 3 down) for crossing MA1/MA2, MA1/MA3 and MA2/MA3 during up and down

example:

in arrowup:

MA1/MA2 = Blue

MA1/MA3 = LimeGreen

MA2/MA3 = DodgerBlue

in arrowdown:

MA1/MA2 = Red

MA1/MA3 = Orange

MA2/MA3 = FireBrick

sorry for lot of requests

Talaat E, sorry for my late answer to your request, added interpolation, about the different colors for the different crossings, if I'm not mistaken you can change the colors as you like, either in the source code or as you apply the indicator to your chart.

mrtools:
Talaat E, sorry for my late answer to your request, added interpolation, about the different colors for the different crossings, if I'm not mistaken you can change the colors as you like, either in the source code or as you apply the indicator to your chart.

Thanks mrtools

Don't be sorry, In fact, I am the one to say sorry for you being make you busy during weekend.

Thanks Mrtools

About arrow colors, I'll see if it can be done by me, and just in case of fall, I'll come back to you,

Greeting

mladen,

I would like to take the IBS_RSI_CCI v4 indicator and make a histogram indicator out of it with colored vertical lines as follows:

if Default is above Smooth, then color the line dark green

if Default is above Smooth which is above Zero line, then color the line lime green

if Default is below Smooth, then color the line dark red

if Default is below Smooth which is below Zero line, then color the line red

I would very much appreciate it if you could create this indicator.

Thank you very much for all that you have done and continue to do to help us all on this forum.

traderdp

David

Files:
Reason: