Elite indicators :) - page 927

mladen:
Nagh That is not a shifted arrow (shifted arrow would be displaced, this one still belongs to the same higher time frame bar)

ok thanks mladen for correcting my misunderstanding, any way, can you add (ArrowOnFirstBar=false/true) advantage to the indicator, I used it + step ma pdf 3.01 hist with little change in the step size, yesterday and even today trading oil, was very very good,

please add ArrowOnFirstBar.thanks

talaate:
ok thanks mladen for correcting my misunderstanding, any way, can you add (ArrowOnFirstBar=false/true) advantage to the indicator, I used it + step ma pdf 3.01 hist with little change in the step size, yesterday and even today trading oil, was very very good, please add ArrowOnFirstBar.thanks

OK. Will be done

what is the difference of a normal arrow alert and arrow on first bar alert ?

Sorry for asking .

timmyhanke:
what is the difference of a normal arrow alert and arrow on first bar alert ? Sorry for asking .

timmyhanke

It is different only in multi time frame mode

The "normal" arrow will be drawn on the first (oldest) bar belonging to the higher time frame bar, while the "first" mode will draw it on the most recent (newest) bar belonging to higher time frame bar

talaate:
ok thanks mladen for correcting my misunderstanding, any way, can you add (ArrowOnFirstBar=false/true) advantage to the indicator, I used it + step ma pdf 3.01 hist with little change in the step size, yesterday and even today trading oil, was very very good, please add ArrowOnFirstBar.thanks

Talaat E

Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

thanks mladen

Hello mrtools/mladen,

May I request to have this indicator updated for the new mt4 builds. Also add an alert for D-line cross and add the ability to turn on and off the various choices of alerts included in the indicator. Lastly, please add an option for push notifications. Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08.mq4

Files:

fxdream:
Hello mrtools/mladen, May I request to have this indicator updated for the new mt4 builds. Also add an alert for D-line cross and add the ability to turn on and off the various choices of alerts included in the indicator. Lastly, please add an option for push notifications. Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08.mq4

fxdream

Here is the upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

Mladen:

Is it possible to put arrows on the separate window (indicator window itself) not on the main windows?

talaate:
Mladen: Is it possible to put arrows on the separate window (indicator window itself) not on the main windows?

Yes, but then it has to be rewritten (to draw the arrows in a completely different way)

Reason: