Elite indicators :) - page 852

Hello Mladen,

Please can you tell me how to obtain this indicator from the Exclusive Section by using my Credits? I used to be able to, but now I cannot get there anymore.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

Thank you for replying some time later over the weekend or even next week.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best wishes always.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please can you tell me how to obtain this indicator from the Exclusive Section by using my Credits? I used to be able to, but now I cannot get there anymore.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

Thank you for replying some time later over the weekend or even next week.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best wishes always.

as far as I know, due to cases when some downloaded the code that way and then started posting it and selling it as their own code, that ways of downloading from the two semi closed sections is not available any more (at lest that is what I have been told by the owners of the tsd site)

mladen,

Can you please help me to create this indicator shown in the chart picture.

As an aside, I just today, reenrolled in my Elite subscription to TSD, as it had accidently ended.

According to takbir, the person who identifies himself as the creator of this indicator, he states that it is NOT the repainting QSwing indicator, but instead is a simple combination of dragging the MT4 envelopes indicator onto the stochastic indicator all in the same indicator subwindow, not onto the price subwindow. I tried unsuccessfully to do this. I could not place the envelopes window in a subwindow, and I could not superimpose the 2 indicators in 1 subwindow.

Additionally if possible, I would like the 2 envelope lines to be different colors as in the chart picture.

Thanks so much for all your help past and present.

traderdp

David

Files:

Looks very interesting!! I'd love to "play" with this once made by Mladen.

traderdp:
mladen,

As an aside, I just today, reenrolled in my Elite subscription to TSD, as it had accidently ended.

According to takbir, the person who identifies himself as the creator of this indicator, he states that it is NOT the repainting QSwing indicator, but instead is a simple combination of dragging the MT4 envelopes indicator onto the stochastic indicator all in the same indicator subwindow, not onto the price subwindow. I tried unsuccessfully to do this. I could not place the envelopes window in a subwindow, and I could not superimpose the 2 indicators in 1 subwindow.

Additionally if possible, I would like the 2 envelope lines to be different colors as in the chart picture.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

traderdp

David

David

What that guy did is more or less a trick

Here is an envelopes indicator that is drawn in separate window envelopes_separate.mq4. Open fist a window with stochastic and then drag this indicator to the stochastic window and you are going to get what is in the lower window (but be careful - that way will always change where the crosses are - if you look at that picture you shall see that some crosses are left out - that is the typical case of this combination).

On the other hand, envelopes applied to stochastic are this : envelopes_of_stochastic.mq4 and they are in the upper window. You will have to experiment with both to see if similar results can be obtained

Would it be possible to code a "for EA" version of the indicator below? (up slope is 1, and down slope is -1, with smoothing etc.)

Thank you very much.

Mladen, can we put envelopes separate indicator on another histo or line indicator? I tried one but when playing with mouse it changes places...?

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen, can we put envelopes separate indicator on another histo or line indicator? I tried one but when playing with mouse it changes places...? Best Regards

That is why I told that somebody played a trick : it always changes places (try scrolling to the past and you shall see how it jumps around)

Suddenly i felt myself a giant

Mladen, i put it on advanced forecater. Can it work true if i put it on the last point of my mouse browser(on the same place not to take a jumped view?

mladen:
:) That is why I told that somebody played a trick : it always changes places (try scrolling to the past and you shall see how it jumps around)

newtrader100:
Would it be possible to code a "for EA" version of the indicator below? (up slope is 1, and down slope is -1, with smoothing etc.) Thank you very much.

newtrader100

Here is this one : brooky_trend_strength_other_for_ea.mq4

It has one additional option : UseSignalForSlope. If set to true, then the slope of the signal line is used (that would be the smoothed value) else the slope of the main value is used (you can see the difference on the example picture too)

Reason: