Line in Pixel instead of its original value

Dear All,

I was wondering, has anyone tried to code an indicator in the subwindow displaying its value in pixel

and 2 vertical line place on the same subwindow on a certain pixel point.

e.g. If I used a CCI...

Could you please direct me to the tread or a sample would be most helpful, because I have no idea how to do that.

SORRY.....

thanks

BEGINNER.

You start by talking in complete English sentences.

"Displaying its value in pixel" is incomplete, makes no sense. You can display a value in TEXT, or indicate it's relative value in a line but not in a dot.

"2 vertical line" "on a certain pixel point" would not be a line it would be a point or it would be one line

"e.g. If I used a CCI..." That is not an example of anything, CCI is a value. 

"I have no idea how to do that" Do what?

There are no mind-readers here.

You probably just want to put values in a line that moves with the main chart. Nothing to do with pixels.

12BPRO2:

Dear All,

I was wondering, has anyone tried to code an indicator in the subwindow displaying its value in pixel

Line Objects and Indicator buffers use price not pixels . . .  Label Objects use pixels.

RaptorUK:
Line Objects and Indicator buffers use price not pixels . . .  Label Objects use pixels.

Thanks again Raptor,

In that case would it be possible to code an object e.g. a dot that follows (attached to) the up and down of the current line which uses price/values.

12BPRO2:

Thanks again Raptor,

In that case would it be possible to code an object e.g. a dot that follows (attached to) the up and down of the current line which uses price/values.

You can place certain "Arrow" Objects that line up with price accurately . . .  for example,  En Dash symbol (–). anything else will be off a little . . . 

RaptorUK:
You can place certain "Arrow" Objects that line up with price accurately . . .  for example,  En Dash symbol (–). anything else will be off a little . . . 

Thank you very2 much..... kind Sir

Reason: