Elite indicators :) - page 776

mladen:
Sylvester Here is a version with alerts added too : ehlers_nonlinear_filter__super_smoother__alerts_2.mq4

Thanks Mladen - much appreciated!!

mladen:
yama Here you go too

PS: interesting how it behaves in trends, isn't it. Combined with some higher time frame adxvma (I use 1 hour adxvma on EURUSD) and used as a short term entire ... even though they belong to same family it seems that there is that "something in it ":)

regards

Mladen

Updated version of the indicator : adx_trend_amp_alerts_and_arrows_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ValeoFX Here it is - in the example it is using default settings

Parameters added :
ShowArrowsOn100_0 - do you want it to show the maximum-minimum touches (if set to false, it works as before, if set to true it shows arrows as you described it)

UseSignalLineFor100_0 - do you want the signal line to be used for maximum-minimum touches (it almost never touches those with default settings but maybe with some other settings it does - I did not test this par thoroughly, so the default setting for it is false - oscillator value is used for touches)

regards

Mladen

Updated version : dtosc_amp_arrows_with_maximums_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Ray

Here you go

Made some other changes in the code too (you will see what is changed - some changes were necessary (arrows buffers for example, always must be cleared at the beginning of loop in order to prevent occasional repainting) and some are simply things I thought should be there). To let it work as the original one set the UseDifferenceCrossesto true, otherwise it is marking crosses of the 2 lines (but you will notice that those are practically the same)

PS: for alerts on closed bar set the alertsOnCurrentto false

regards

Mladen

Updated version : special_rsi_arrows_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen.

Is it possible for you to code high low of W1,D1,H4,H1,H30 as horizontal lines as an indicator?Thanks.

nevar:
Dear Mladen. Is it possible for you to code high low of W1,D1,H4,H1,H30 as horizontal lines as an indicator?Thanks.

nevar

As historical values too or just current values?

mladen:
Updated version compatible with new mql : fx_sniper_ergodic_cci_triggeralertfast_mtf_arrows_v1_nmc.mq4

===========

Good morning Mladen,

Where can I find this indicator before the upgrade to the latest platform, plse? Post #7779.

Best regards,

mrtools:
Fisher Stochastic CG 2 advanced-Histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hello MrTools,

What is the Dashboard in the top left window, plse and what are you trying to read from it? Post #7752.

Secondly, where can I buy the RENKO- indicator that you are using, plse?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ValeoFX:
===========

Good morning Mladen,

Where can I find this indicator before the upgrade to the latest platform, plse? Post #7779.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

It was originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
ValeoFX It was originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Much appreciated Mladen - thank you.

Reason: