Elite indicators :) - page 649

mladen:
And here is the histo version of the double rsi of averages (multi time frame and alerts capable already)

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely. I'm looking forward to testing it tomorrow morning for the London opening session.

Have a great week.

Sylvester

traderduke:
SAugustine,

Any chance you could update us on the Chart, package and settings??

Ray

Hi Ray

Please refer to the screenshot and the Indicator attached. My settings for the "Angle of T3 2.01 are:-

Current time frame;5;1.7;0;false;5.0;6

Also please refer to post #6690 for the settings of the other tools depicted. Remember that the H4 requires patience & discipline. I set stops set 10 pips below the last swing low or swing high and move to breakeven once the trade is at +100 pips. Thereafter I run with it and take profits at the next swing against my trade direction.

Best regards and happy pip-hunting pal!!

Sylvester

mladen:
I can do it like this as a first step (it is in a separate window, and it is made of objects) The upper is on the picture only for comparison with the indicator in lower sub-window. In regular usage it looks like the lower picture

regards Mladen

Hi mladen,

I cannot put 2 stepchart-separate with different parameters in the chart window. Could MTF version solve the issue?

Thanks much.

Paul

tamaraofx:
Hi mladen,

I cannot put 2 stepchart-separate with different parameters in the chart window. Could MTF version solve the issue?

Thanks much.

Paul

Paul

Set the UniqueID parameter to unique value and you can place as much instances of the indicator as you wish as long as UniqueID is dferent for each and every instance

Files:
step_chart.gif  32 kb

That was very easy... why I didn't think about that.. Thank you so much, mladen.

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for this reply. I did manage to work it out for myself in the end the result of which I am posting here, providing that the program will allow me to. I keep on getting the same message that the time has expired, etc. but here goes.

All I need now is the vertical lines on crosses out of the 80/20-levels rather than into the levels as per the original Stochastic which I converted.

Would appreciate hearing from you as to whether you would be willing to add the lines for me.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen,

Can you please convert the attached velocity macd 2 indicator into simple (same size) histograms, with color change (green-red) on zero cross? Thank you..

Files:

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Can you please convert the attached velocity macd 2 indicator into simple (same size) histograms, with color change (green-red) on zero cross? Thank you..

mandagozu81

Here you go

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you for this reply. I did manage to work it out for myself in the end the result of which I am posting here, providing that the program will allow me to. I keep on getting the same message that the time has expired, etc. but here goes.

All I need now is the vertical lines on crosses out of the 80/20-levels rather than into the levels as per the original Stochastic which I converted.

Would appreciate hearing from you as to whether you would be willing to add the lines for me.

Best regards,

Hello ValeoFX,

Made this wpr version with lines.

Files:

Hello MrTools,

Thank you indeed. Reason why I posted the original "Color Stochastic v.1.02" is that I like the colouring in the O/B- and O/S-areas. Mine is working perfectly, except for the lines.

Best regards,

Reason: