Elite indicators :) - page 644

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

This look very, very interesting indeed!!! Many years ago when I was young Engineer placed in charge of a team of Engineers my Director told me that the easiest way for me to "give myself more work" was to give my Engineers new tools. So here is some more work for you:-

I've tried the settings for the Stoch Kperiods at 10 & 14 respectively and the crosses over the 20% line (up-cross) & 80% line (down-cross) look very promising. I'm therefore not particularly interested in the original auto-verticals programmed into the tool but instead verticals that are drawn automatically (NRP) when both Stochs have crossed upwards over the 20% line (green vertical) and also for the cross downwards of the 80% line (red line). Could you also please incorporate "MTF"?

Thanks and have a great weekend!!

Regards, Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go. Kept the vertical lines when both stochastic enters the zone (upper or lower) as well as when they exit that same zone. If you wish to cancel any of those lines, simply set the color of it to none. The indicator is a multi time frame too. You will notice that it does not have interpolate option. Did it simply for one reason : to keep the moment when crosses happen as clear as it is possible

Files:

Setup on H4 chart:

1. Hull moving average 2.0 (Settings = Current time frame, 21, 0, 1.5)

2. First Fx Snipper (Settings = D1, 2,10,5,2)

3. Second Fx Snipper (Settings = H4, 2,10,5,2)

Entry on CLOSE of bar after crossing HULL coupled with corresponding matching colours of Fx Snipper histo pair.

Happy pip-hunting

Sylvester

mladen:
Sylvester Here you go. Kept the vertical lines when both stochastic enters the zone (upper or lower) as well as when they exit that same zone. If you wish to cancel any of those lines, simply set the color of it to none. The indicator is a multi time frame too. You will notice that it does not have interpolate option. Did it simply for one reason : to keep the moment when crosses happen as clear as it is possible

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely!! Now I have no doubt that you've already anticipated my next request (given that I'm your regular Histo-junkie). On the histo-version I will only need the "colour change" for the stoch-pair EXITING the 80% and 20% zones.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely!! Now I have no doubt that you've already anticipated my next request (given that I'm your regular Histo-junkie). On the histo-version I will only need the "colour change" for the stoch-pair EXITING the 80% and 20% zones.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!

Sylvester

Sylvester

Does that mean that you need a color only when stochastic is entering the neutral zone?

mladen:
Sylvester Does that mean that you need a color only when stochastic is entering the neutral zone?

Hi Mladen

Typically I would like to have red histo bars following a downward cross of the 80% line (pulling out of overbought zone) running all the way down through into oversold zone. Then when the Stoch crosses back upwards over the 20% line(pulling out of oversold) histo bars change state to green. If it's at all possible for you to also accommodate "shallow dips" (short downward pullback) from the 80% running just below the 50% followed by a cross-over back over the 50% it would also be handy to have a colour changes. Regarding the latter the same concept would apply to "short peaks" (short upward pullbacks) which cross the 20% and 50% and then cross back downwards quickly. I really don't know if this can be incorporated into the indicator but I'll leave it up to you to advise on this.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Typically I would like to have red histo bars following a downward cross of the 80% line (pulling out of overbought zone) running all the way down through into oversold zone. Then when the Stoch crosses back upwards over the 20% line(pulling out of oversold) histo bars change state to green. If it's at all possible for you to also accommodate "shallow dips" (short downward pullback) from the 80% running just below the 50% followed by a cross-over back over the 50% it would also be handy to have a colour changes. Regarding the latter the same concept would apply to "short peaks" (short upward pullbacks) which cross the 20% and 50% and then cross back downwards quickly. I really don't know if this can be incorporated into the indicator but I'll leave it up to you to advise on this.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Try out this version (I placed both on a same picture for comparison sake only)

mladen,

I have been using 2 of your indicators superimposed together with good results, by adjusting the inputs for different currencies. Can you please create 1 indicator out of it and hopefully, also add the dll library into the new combo indicator itself as well if possible for simplicity reasons, (as per our last pm about a different indicator).

Here is a picture as well as the 2 indicators and the dll library.

Thanks so much for all your help past and present, and hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season.

traderdp

David

mladen:
Sylvester Try out this version (I placed both on a same picture for comparison sake only)

Hi Mladen

This histo is not giving me what I'm actually aiming for (despite having tried a number of different permutations). Could you please modify the indicator to rather give me a colour change each time the "fast Stoch" crosses the "slow Stoch"? Therefore what I would be typically looking for is Lime Green histo bars generated upon the upward cross-over of Stochs (outside of the "oversold Crimson red zone") and similarly Red histo bars upon the downward cross-over of Stochs (outside the overbought "Dark Green zone").

I appreciate your prompt assistance and humbly apologize in advance for having wasted your time earlier today.

Thanks, Sylvester

traderdp:
mladen,

I have been using 2 of your indicators superimposed together with good results, by adjusting the inputs for different currencies. Can you please create 1 indicator out of it and hopefully, also add the dll library into the new combo indicator itself as well if possible for simplicity reasons, (as per our last pm about a different indicator).

Here is a picture as well as the 2 indicators and the dll library.

Thanks so much for all your help past and present, and hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season.

traderdp

David

David

Here you go It is one indicator now and it does not require the "OneSideGaussianLibrary" library any more

mladen:
David Here you go It is one indicator now and it does not require the "OneSideGaussianLibrary" library any more

mladen,

Thanks so much for creating perfect simplicity. I really appreciate all your efforts.

traderdp

David

Reason: