Elite indicators :) - page 635

mrtools:
Hi Sylvester, Made the histo to be colored on the signal line crossing, added the super-charged Ferrari accessories.

Thank you sincerely MrTools. Now for me to do the fine tuning for peak performance!!

Much appreciated!!

Regards

Sylvester

Period converter EA

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough to look at this EA for me. It is suppose to work like the Period Converter, but as you can see from my screen-print, it does nothing of the kind.

One is supposed to set the settings in any figure but the TF numbers, therefore I run mine on 35-ticks which says that it will only close a candle after 35 orders have been placed. In theory this is brilliant seeing that we don't have access to volume.

First you load the EA on a 1-M chart. Than you go to Off-line charts and bring up the M35 chart in my case.

Should you have any questions, I will be around the Thread all the time in order to get back to you quickly.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Sylvester

Sylvester, could you plse tell me why you are so "taken-in" by the Kase permission and T3-momentum burst indicators? What am I missing?

Attached my GBP/USD-M5 chart with said indicators.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

Reason for posting it here is that Mladen worked on these indicators and understands them better than anyone else on this Thread.

Looking forward to hearing from you both if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough to look at this EA for me. It is suppose to work like the Period Converter, but as you can see from my screen-print, it does nothing of the kind.

One is supposed to set the settings in any figure but the TF numbers, therefore I run mine on 35-ticks which says that it will only close a candle after 35 orders have been placed. In theory this is brilliant seeing that we don't have access to volume.

First you load the EA on a 1-M chart. Than you go to Off-line charts and bring up the M35 chart in my case.

Should you have any questions, I will be around the Thread all the time in order to get back to you quickly.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeFX

For a correct version of a offline chart that would have equal volumes for each and every bar, one solution would be to use tick data indicator that can do that (one version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page19 )

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen. I noticed however that it is Advanced Elite section and I have no access to that.

At least I now know that there exists a correct version.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

You can use your credits to access it (you can "pay" for something with the credits you have earned by posting)

Thanks Mladen. I noticed however that it is Advanced Elite section and I have no access to that.

Apologies, it changed its mind.

Will start testing it immediately.

Best regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX You can use your credits to access it (you can "pay" for something with the credits you have earned by posting)

======================

Thank you ever so much!

I will have to learn more about my credits.

Best regards,

altoronto:
Mladen, in order to speed this thing I found attached indicator which kind of does what I am looking for. I am writing EA and can you help me to get value (-1 or 1) from previous valid spike (red circle). Maybe stored value in array and then called extremeSpike[1]? Please find attached indicator and screenshot. Still in debt to you

can you tell me please if the no repaint really works?

dasssi:
can you tell me please if the no repaint really works?

dasssi

It only prevents it from changing signals till you refresh it of change time frame and come back or change symbol and come back. Once you do anything of that, it will repaint

iam very surprised from the indi

i tried it on live scalp and it did good results

is it posible to do a real non repaint indicator?

Reason: