Elite indicators :) - page 633

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks, I've checked it out vs the earlier version and it's a pretty close match up. Let's now try the "colour change" on the Horizontal Histo version correlating with change of slope. This ought to be reasonably accurate for the H4 & D1 charts.

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is this version

In this one you can choos if you wish color change on slope (ColorOnSlop == true) or on zero line cross (ColorOnSlope == false). If you wish to have exactly the same values as the old one, set the T3 period to 14.5 (they actually "over-did" the Fulks/Matulich modification - it is applied twice in that version of the indicator not once as it should be)

mladen:
Sylvester

Here is this version

In this one you can choos if you wish color change on slope (ColorOnSlop == true) or on zero line cross (ColorOnSlope == false). If you wish to have exactly the same values as the old one, set the T3 period to 14.5 (they actually "over-did" the Fulks/Matulich modification - it is applied twice in that version of the indicator not once as it should be)

Hi Mladen

Thanks once again for the prompt professional service!!! I look forward to trying this out supporting my other great indicators in the new week.

I had another idea to bounce of you ......... of course only to be done if it's possible with this tool. Is it possible to have for example a 4-colour histo for this tool. What I'm thinking about for example is if the T3 Momentum changes slope "upwards" then the colour changes to a Light green and then once it crosses the zero-line, still heading upwards, the colour goes to Dark green thereby emphasizing the upward momentum. Similarly for downward slope change to Red and upon zero-cross to Maroon to emphasize downward momentum.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks once again for the prompt professional service!!! I look forward to trying this out supporting my other great indicators in the new week.

I had another idea to bounce of you ......... of course only to be done if it's possible with this tool. Is it possible to have for example a 4-colour histo for this tool. What I'm thinking about for example is if the T3 Momentum changes slope "upwards" then the colour changes to a Light green and then once it crosses the zero-line, still heading upwards, the colour goes to Dark green thereby emphasizing the upward momentum. Similarly for downward slope change to Red and upon zero-cross to Maroon to emphasize downward momentum.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

mladen:
Sylvester Here you go

Hi Mladen

Thanks a million!!! Have a great Sunday.

Regards

Sylvester

a strange thing happened today

mladen,

I had a strange occurrence today. I am still a paid member of both the Elite and Advanced Elite forums. This morning when I downloaded a copy of one of the indicators I use: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03, I received an email that I was charged $4.99 and I don't understand why or who to complain to. Any help in pointing me to the right direction would be very greatly appreciated.

Take care and I appreciate all your help as always,

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I had a strange occurrence today. I am still a paid member of both the Elite and Advanced Elite forums. This morning when I downloaded a copy of one of the indicators I use: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03, I received an email that I was charged $4.99 and I don't understand why or who to complain to. Any help in pointing me to the right direction would be very greatly appreciated.

Take care and I appreciate all your help as always,

traderdp

David

David

As I see all is OK with your subscription

Will forward this post of yuors to the technical departent and the accounting department so that they check and see what the hell have happened. Just one additional question : did it ask you anything before you downloaded the indicator?

reagrds

Mladen

David

It is not charged to you

It is bought by somebody else, but since it seems that you have posted it in some of the posts, you got an email with a notification that it was sold (to someone else). It is a standard procedure in cases when a sales happen. It should say that "Access to file AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 was purchased for nnn" and not that you have bought it - in which case you would have a download link to access the bought file). Please check your paypal account to confirm (or prove me wrong) about what I just told so that we can continue accordingly, but as far as I see all is OK

regards

Mladen

mladen:
David

It is not charged to you

It is bought by somebody else, but since it seems that you have posted it in some of the posts, you got an email with a notification that it was sold (to someone else). It is a standard procedure in cases when a sales happen. It should say that "Access to file AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 was purchased for nnn" and not that you have bought it - in which case you would have a download link to access the bought file). Please check your paypal account to confirm (or prove me wrong) about what I just told so that we can continue accordingly, but as far as I see all is OK

regards

Mladen

mladen,

The email says " Hello.

Access to the file AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 was purchased for 4.99 USD. Thank you and Best Regards."

Does that mean it was purchased by someone else? I hope so. And no, there was no withdrawl from my Paypal account. I'm very sorry for wasting your extremely precious time. I apologize for any inconvenience that I caused.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

The email says " Hello.

Access to the file AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 was purchased for 4.99 USD. Thank you and Best Regards."

Does that mean it was purchased by someone else? I hope so. And no, there was no withdrawl from my Paypal account. I'm very sorry for wasting your extremely precious time. I apologize for any inconvenience that I caused.

traderdp

David

David

It means that someone else purchased it

regards

mladen:
David

It means that someone else purchased it

regards

mladen,

Thank you so much for your valuable info and once again, I sincerely apologize for wasting your very valuable time.

traderdp

David

Reason: