Elite indicators :) - page 625

mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

What I could not add in this version (due to a lack of buffers) is the area in between (it would require objects for that, and in that case it might slow down the terminal when a lot of bars are displayed on chart)

Default colors for the two values differ slightly but you can change the color to desired values

Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt service. I understand the issue with the "shading" so I will make an alternative request then. Could you rather then convert this tool into an "Adaptive T3 Ribbon indicator" with 4 MA's (sort of visually similar to the Guppy)? This would probably be more valuable than having the shaded area that I requested.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt service. I understand the issue with the "shading" so I will make an alternative request then. Could you rather then convert this tool into an "Adaptive T3 Ribbon indicator" with 4 MA's (sort of visually similar to the Guppy)? This would probably be more valuable than having the shaded area that I requested.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

If we give up the colors on slope, we can have up to 8 T3 values on the same chart. Would that (single color lines) be OK?

Hi Mladen

My preference would be 4x Adaptive T3 lines. For colours let's keep it dead simple and have ALL lines in 2x "programmed colours of RED & Green" (i.e. no colour options at all).

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

My preference would be 4x Adaptive T3 lines. For colours let's keep it dead simple and have ALL lines in 2x "programmed colours of RED & Green" (i.e. no colour options at all).

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

I can not make four two color lines without repainting in metatrader 4. In metatrader 4, in order to be able to make a non-repainting multi color line 3 buffers are needed, not 2 and that limits me to maximum two non repainting multi color lines per indicator.

Hi Mladen - okay I understand the problem now. Could you then please make the Adaptive T3 ribbon tool with 8 lines as you have suggested in single colour?

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen - okay I understand the problem now. Could you then please make the Adaptive T3 ribbon tool with 8 lines as you have suggested in single colour?

Sylvester

Here is this version (it is something like the Gann MMA but using adaptive T3 instead of some other kind of average). You can draw up to 8 adaptive T3 in a same indicator and each can have its separate period,hot, adaptive period and original (price is the same for all). Try it out.

PS: since there is no slope any more, alerts are not present in this indicator any more

Just one PS: default parameters for the above indicator are set to original Tim Tlson's T3. Here is an example when I change it to calculate the Fulks/Matulich way (when T3 lag is reduced in comparison to the original way). So if you need a faster reaction to price changes, set all the T3Originals to F (false) and it will be faster

Files:

mladen:
Sylvester

Here is this version (it is something like the Gann MMA but using adaptive T3 instead of some other kind of average). You can draw up to 8 adaptive T3 in a same indicator and each can have its separate period,hot, adaptive period and original (price is the same for all). Try it out.

PS: since there is no slope any more, alerts are not present in this indicator any more

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely Mladen - much appreciated!!! I will certainly "play" with it and hopefully continue growing my pips.

Regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen & MrTools

I going to be a bit boastful now as it's not everyday that a pretty average guy like me beats you two geniuses to the draw. With reference to the screenshot below ........ how did I do it????

And its absolutely REAL and working by the way!!!! Not bad hey!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen & MrTools

I going to be a bit boastful now as it's not everyday that a pretty average guy like me beats you two geniuses to the draw. With reference to the screenshot below ........ how did I do it????

And its absolutely REAL and working by the way!!!! Not bad hey!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Hello Rayipua

Here are the tools depicted in my screenshot:-

1. CCI histo

2. mtf MACD histo

3. Adaptive T3 Lines (note: two uploaded into chart where the one set uses T3's of 14 & 17 and the other set uses T3's of 21 & 24). This was the only why that I could outsmart Mladen & MrTools (with a little bit of genius of my own) when I gave them the Adaptive T3 Rainbow challenge.

In each case I have tweaked the colours & settings to my preference for a black screen. Please let me know if you need further details of these.

Enjoy & happy pip-hunting pal!!

Reason: