Elite indicators :) - page 612

traderdp:
mladen,

1 final very small question. Since the new dots are placed on the horizontal step lines, when they are shown alone in a very crowded chart with a lot of ABSA indies, it's sometimes hard to see them no matter what size is put on. Is there any way to center the dots in the sub window or unhinge them from the step lines? I have attached a chart to give some idea of what I see in terms of the new dots.

By the way, they are really working beautifully, the way you created them.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

David

That is an unbound indicator (we do not know exactly what are the lower and upper limits) That is why I used the higer value for dots - to make sure that the dots are always visible and that the values of the absolute strength are not deformed

If I try to set them to be on 0, as an example, the we could have a case when absolute strength values would be very flat simply because the indicator would try to display 2 very different values in the same sub-window

mladen:
David

That is an unbound indicator (we do not know exactly what are the lower and upper limits) That is why I used the higer value for dots - to make sure that the dots are always visible and that the values of the absolute strength are not deformed

If I try to set them to be on 0, as an example, the we could have a case when absolute strength values would be very flat simply because the indicator would try to display 2 very different values in the same sub-window

mladen,

Thanks so much for the quick and informative response.

I really love this ABSA indicator !

Once again, thanks for everything.

traderdp

David

Dear Mladen,

How is the modification on Composite(summed) gann t3 high low activator histogram going? I have been waiting since august the 14th. Thank you.

Mladen,

Thank you very much for the indicator. It is modified the way i want it. I think there is just one problem in the coding. As you can see in the attached photo, i placed 3 saperate gann t3 highlow activators (with the same parameters coded in the composite version) and your composite version (default same parameters) on top of each other to check for the colors.

I double checked the parameters and there seems to be tiny problem in the coding, cause the colors are not aligned. The composite version turns blue/red, when all the 3 are not yet blue/red. Or all 3 turns blue/red, but the composite version still doesn't become blue/red etc. (i changed yellow to black for convenience)

You can see in the attached photo. I am waiting for this tiny error to be fixed, and once again thank you.

mandagozu81:
Mladen,

Thank you very much for the indicator. It is modified the way i want it. I think there is just one problem in the coding. As you can see in the attached photo, i placed 3 saperate gann t3 highlow activators (with the same parameters coded in the composite version) and your composite version (default same parameters) on top of each other to check for the colors.

I double checked the parameters and there seems to be tiny problem in the coding, cause the colors are not aligned. The composite version turns blue/red, when all the 3 are not yet blue/red. Or all 3 turns blue/red, but the composite version still doesn't become blue/red etc. (i changed yellow to black for convenience)

You can see in the attached photo. I am waiting for this tiny error to be fixed, and once again thank you.

Yes, you are right

Corrected version posted at the original post. This is how it looks like now

Files:

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I have come across your high low activator composite and rsi summed indicator. I liked the logic behind it (multiple parameters of the same indicator determining the bullish/bearish signal.)

Would you please apply the same coding logic, making "Gann t3 high low activator histo" composite (summed).

I want the logic a little bit improved, having the composite parameters to cover all the possible input parameters (eg price, ma type, hot value, etc etc) of the summed indicator all except time frames.

Example for Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo with 3 composing parameters.

1st parameter

Timeframe: Current tf

Highlow period 10

Close period 0

Hot 0.7

Original T3 False

2nd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 7

Close period 3

Hot 0.5

Original T3 True

3rd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 14

Close period 7

Hot 2.5

Original T3 False

So, the inputs of the Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo would be, parameter sets saperated by semi-colons like you did in rsi summed indicator.

Time Frame: Current timeframe

Composite parameters: 10,0,0.7,F;7,3,0.5,T;14,7,2.5,F

I would like the composite indicator to have upto 8 composing parameter values. Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81

This is the composite version of the indicator.

Default parameters are set to the one you described. There is one limitation : it allows up to 8 Gann T3 high low activators to be used in calculations (even like this it is using 150 internal calculating buffers and is one of the indicators that uses most calculating buffers I have wrote so far). When you are entering if the calculation is original you have to enter "t" for true or "f" for false. The rest of the parameters are the same as in the activator itself

PS: time frames are common for all the values (if I try to make it combine signals from different time frames I simply find some problems that are unsolvable in a normal manner). but the indicator works even now as a multi time frame indicator

Mladen

Could you look at my attempt to make the ccf default to the Chart time, line 164?? I tried to control the paramaters but I gave up on that, any insite would be appreciated.

Ray

sorry I loaded the wrong file , your so quick today!!

mladen:
Ray

Even though there is no picture at your post, I told a couple of times that I can not guarantee anything when it comes to custom (offline) charts.

Two main reasons : offline charts are generated by a software that often does not conform to the standards of the normal real time charts and the second reason is that when the number of bars on offline charts reaches the maximum allowed by max bars on chart it starts to behave very strange. With some other minor issues with offline charts, nobody can tell you if some kind of an offline charts will work as it should in all the cases

traderduke:
Mladen

Could you look at my attempt to make the ccf default to the Chart time, line 164??

Ray

Ray

Line 164 isreturn(0);

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen

Could you look at my attempt to make the ccf default to the Chart time, line 164?? I tried to control the paramaters but I gave up on that, any insite would be appreciated.

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen sorry I loaded the wrong file , your so quick today!!

I think that this is enough in that line :

default : MaSlow = RenkoSlow; MaFast = RenkoFast;
Reason: