Elite indicators :) - page 603

This is an roofing stochastic but a version that uses adaptive smoothing in calculation instead of using fixed length calculation for that. In some cases difference is significant (especially in cases when there is a sudden cjhange in price) so it seems to be better responsive to what the market is doing

Chalkin Money Flow Index on Jurik

Hi MrTools

Thanks for your prompt reply. Attached is a snapshot of how I've set up the "Chalkin Money Flow on jurik" coupled with the "CCI study2_nrp mtf" (my absolute favourite indicator - scored +500pips last week using this beauty) and the "Adaptive T3 2 indicator"(another great tool).

I found the "Chalkin on jurik with the divergence" which looks "ok" but if there is a more updated "smoother version" it would be great to have.

Thanks a stack of pips sir!!!

Sylvester

Hi MrTools

Thank you very much. Could you please also share with me the "Pivot points" tool depicted in your snapshot (looks quite accurate)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools

Thank you very much. Could you please also share with me the "Pivot points" tool depicted in your snapshot (looks quite accurate)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sure they've kinda been a work in progress but seem to work ok.

Files:

Yes, it may look like the attached high low activator composite, bearing the coding logic of my previous message, only with one difference.

In the high low activator composite you coded, when the periods don't agree (eg: periods 7 and 8 are bullish, but periods 9 and 10 being bearish, the composite indicator shows yellow color)

Can you add a twist to this, on the third state when the parameter sets of the "gann t3 high low activator histo" don't agree, the color of the histogram would be half blue half red, like in the foto i am attaching.

Thank you

Ps: IF, MAKING THE HISTOGRAMS HALF BLUE HALF RED EATS UP TOO MUCH BUFFER OF MT4, DUE TO CODING RESTRICTIONS, IT WOULD BE OK TO MAKE THE HISTOGRAMS IN WHICH COMPOSITE PARAMETER SETS DON'T AGREE WHITE OR YELLOW COLOR.

AND ALERTING ONLY WHEN THE BARS BECOME FULL RED OR FULL BLUE (ALL PARAMETER SETS AGREEING ON COLOR CHANGE)

mladen:
mandagozu81 Rsi summed can be done that way since there is no "break in values". With Gann high low activator you always have a sudden change in values when the trend is changing and that would make a kind of strange values resulting in the summed Gann high low indicator. Almost the same would be regarding the composite histo version : we would have to introduce a third state (when not all values are showing the same direction) Is that what you had in mind?

Adaptive smoother

One more variation on the smoothing and adaptive theme

This one has it all : it is smooth, it can adapt (if you set the adapt period to > 1) and it can even be made faster (using the Smooth speed parameter). So, we have one more toy for playing with averages, filtering and smoothing

PS: this i not a super smoother (super smoother is faster with same parameters) but the addition of speed parameter can compensate to some extent the lack of that speed (end even make it faster for some "speed" parameter values)

Good morning Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to comment on the behaviour of the Aroon Oscillator as per my screen-print - I marked the areas that baffles me.

Would appreciate hearing from you at a time when I just started thinking that it has potential. It seems as if the regular Aroon outperforms the Oscillator?

Successful day to you.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to comment on the behaviour of the Aroon Oscillator as per my screen-print - I marked the areas that baffles me.

Would appreciate hearing from you at a time when I just started thinking that it has potential. It seems as if the regular Aroon outperforms the Oscillator?

Successful day to you.

ValeoFX

I am afraid I do not understand the question

That is simply a result of math : Aroon oscillator is a difference between Aroon up and Aroon down

mladen:
ValeoFX

I am afraid I do not understand the question

That is simply a result of math : Aroon oscillator is a difference between Aroon up and Aroon down

=================

I do understand the bit about the Math, but why don't I see something like that on the original?

Thanks for your time.

ValeoFX:
=================

I do understand the bit about the Math, but why don't I see something like that on the original?

Thanks for your time.

ValeoFX

As far as I see the upper is RSI not Aroon oscillator. They are different indicators. Some more info on Aroon and Aroon oscillator (how are they calculated and used) can be found here : Finding The Trend With Aroon

Reason: