Elite indicators :) - page 521

Dab1493:
Sounds good newdigital. By the way, are you still using settings 72, 144, 288 for ichimoku in regards to 5 minute or you just use them for 1 minute? If so, what is your recomendation for the settings of ichimoku in 5 minutes charts?

I think, for M1 and M5 it may be standard one (default Ichimoku settings) or 72, 144, 288

More about ichimoku settings - read this post.

newdigital:
I think, for M1 and M5 it may be standard one (default Ichimoku settings) or 72, 144, 288 More about ichimoku settings - read this post.

Hello newdigital,

That's what i use also, but don't you think the cloud is too small in 5M timeframe by using these settings?

But the idea is simple (and may be improved later):

- if NRTR indicator is changing color of the line from red to blue (on closed bar) - it is buy. From blue to red - sell.

- buy trade is confirmed if the price is above ichimoku cloud (72, 144, 288) on closed bar; sell trade is confirmed if the price is below this ichimoku cloud on closed bar.

- close trade on stop loss and take profit AND on opposite signal/color change of nrtr. In this case - losses may be small during the flat market for example.

That's very simple.

It can be improved by adding some more indicators for example.

But off-quotes ... can not continue.

GBPJPY and GBPCHF in off-quote, XAUUSD and XAGUSD are on off-quote too.

and EURUSD ...

that is strange.

Well, will wait for some hours.

Dab1493:
Hello newdigital, That's what i use also, but don't you think the cloud is too small in 5M timeframe by using these settings?

This ichimoku settings is originally for M5 timeframe. I am just using it for M1.

It was many years ago - it was int'l conference on ichomku indicator and this settings was discussed and proven to be used. By the way - it/cloud is not too small for M5 with this settings. It is too big sometimes.

because what is the cloud? If price is inside the cloud so it is flat or ranging market. It is not bearish and it is not bullish by secondary trend for example.

When cloud is small so it means that price can go from one condition to the other in easy way and we should be ready for everything.

By the way - I am still testing/trading this one:

But the idea is simple (and may be improved later):

- if NRTR indicator is changing color of the line from red to blue (on closed bar) - it is buy. From blue to red - sell.

- buy trade is confirmed if the price is above ichimoku cloud (72, 144, 288) on closed bar; sell trade is confirmed if the price is below this ichimoku cloud on closed bar.

- close trade on stop loss and take profit AND on opposite signal/color change of nrtr. In this case - losses may be small during the flat market for example.

That's very simple.

It can be improved by adding some more indicators for example.
Files:

newdigital:
This ichimoku settings is originally for M5 timeframe. I am just using it for M1.

It was many years ago - it was int'l conference on ichomku indicator and this settings was discussed and proven to be used. By the way - it/cloud is not too small for M5 with this settings. It is too big sometimes.

because what is the cloud? If price is inside the cloud so it is flat or ranging market. It is not bearish and it is not bullish by secondary trend for example.

When cloud is small so it means that price can go from one condition to the other in easy way and we should be ready for everything.

By the way - I am still testing/trading this one:

Hope it proves successful!!

This is the other example of trade (for EURUSD):

Files:

Dab1493:
Hello Gramski, Could you please share your indicators and template for the above image?

Try this on a 1-hr chart. (This is without the daily PLdot/DG envelope- Thanks Mr Tools btw)

Squize MA Averages Zone MTF

Hello

i'm looking for a Squize MA MTF indicator - the standard one is already nice but it could be better

Thank you

squize_ma_averages_zones.mq4

Gramski:
Try this on a 1-hr chart. (This is without the daily PLdot/DG envelope- Thanks Mr Tools btw)

Thank you a thousand Gramski!!

Arrows on chart plse...

Hello Mladen,

Would you plse be kind enough and add ARROWS when lines cross to the "haDelta of averages" that I attach here for your convenience?

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best regards,

Reason: