Elite indicators :) - page 465

Hello Mladen, this is more what I had in mind. I was able to adapt your normalization code to my indicator. Sorry my communication is poor. But I was able to achieve the desired results thanks to your code. So in the end it was a zero mean and then a normalization on top of it. I feel that this way it is easier to code an ea to catch cycles well that is my hypothesis but we will see.

Files:

Had posted a version of this in advanced before jurik was moved here, anyway improved it somewhat making it a stand alone indicator, for now its mtf and with 3 different alert possibilities, 1st is when the center jma(gold dashed) crosses price (white solid) 2nd should alert if price crosses the first upper lower bands, and the 3rd is when price crosses the second upper lower bands. By default the deviations are set using fibonacci numbers .382,.764, and 1.528 but can be adjusted to the users preference.

Files:

Haco long term 2 ...

This is this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general altered in order to make it oscillate around 0, made multi time frame and alerts added (so it is a kind of a "complete pack" now). As it is said, the original was intended for long term time frame trading, but the example I am showing here is using 1 hour time frame for calculation (with default settings). For shorter time frames experimenting with parameters is probably necessary

Files:
hacolt_2.gif  24 kb
hacolt_2.mq4  12 kb

This hacolt 2 is good for D1 timeframe and I think - it can be used with Ichimoku template:

Files:
usdchf_d1.jpg  201 kb
eurusd_d1.jpg  198 kb
gbpusd_d1.jpg  200 kb

Dear MrTools,

Is it possible of having a coloured version of this indicator jma-bands sw?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regard,

Khaliddxd

mrtools:
Had posted a version of this in advanced before jurik was moved here, anyway improved it somewhat making it a stand alone indicator, for now its mtf and with 3 different alert possibilities, 1st is when the center jma(gold dashed) crosses price (white solid) 2nd should alert if price crosses the first upper lower bands, and the 3rd is when price crosses the second upper lower bands. By default the deviations are set using fibonacci numbers .382,.764, and 1.528 but can be adjusted to the users preference.

khaliddxd:
Is it possible of having a coloured version of this indicator jma-bands sw?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regard,

Khaliddxd

Hi Khaliddxd,

Far as I know its not possible, because the bands now are using all 8 of mt4's coloring buffers.

Dear Mr. Tools,

What i meant is the possibilty of having coloured version of the white indicator only, without the bansd if it possible !

Thanks,

khaliddxd

mrtools:
Hi Khaliddxd, Far as I know its not possible, because the bands now are using all 8 of mt4's coloring buffers.

As I have aready tested the low pass filter indicator and found it repaint the last bar.

Is the latest version ( normalization ) still reprinting ?! Or it get fixed.

Please correct me if I am wrong !!

Thanks,

Khaliddxd

khaliddxd:
As I have aready tested the low pass filter indicator and found it repaint the last bar.

Is the latest version ( normalization ) still reprinting ?! Or it get fixed.

Please correct me if I am wrong !!

Thanks,

Khaliddxd

The lowpass filter is determined by close value, you can change that in the indicator if you wanted to go on open or median etc. But that is the way it is supposed to be. The STLM2 is that way also.

Price mode : 0-Close,1-Open,2-High,3-Low,4-Median,5-Typical,6-Weighted

Hello

Hello mladen.

Everybody thanks:)

Can you add zero closs arrows on this indicator?

onchart_hlr_t3_smoothed.mq4

Reason: