Elite indicators :) - page 302

mladen:

Anyway made this one that detects the last cross (for reasons I stated above) and the alerts for that last cross. From my experience it is extremely difficult to use alerts or signals on recalculating indicators (once I made an EA on a recalculating indicator and I can tell you that it was a hell to make it, and using alerts in this one reminds very much on EA logic on a recalculating indicator) but try it out, maybe it will work for you as you expect it to. Added the exact time of the bar when the cross happens so it can help you to identify when exactly was the last cross, but there is no option fro a current bar (as explained why)

Thank you very much. I will try it out and see how it works.

Thanks a lot.

derfel

mladen,

I tried to mimic your "manage arrows". it compiles but no arrows, can you help me?

Thanks for all your time to show me the error of my ways

Ray

pivots scanner

Mladen, can you make a daily/weekly pivots scanner? Something that give you some kind of indication that price is "x" amount of pips near or touching the pivot line, r1,r2,r3,s1,s2,s3 on certain pairs. Maybe a grid box showing a list of "x" pairs and next to them pivot , r1,r2,r3,s1,s2,s3, and maybe a red dot under pivot, r1,r2,r3,s1,s2,s3 to show price is near that DAILY pivots line, and a different color dot to show that is near one of the WEEKLY pivot lines. Maybe the ability to have both dots showing under the pivot ,r1,s1,ect.. words so we can see cluster or more concetrated support and resistant areas. Or however you think would be best, or how ever you think you can make it work.

Ray

Can you post the source?

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen,

I tried to mimic your "manage arrows". it compiles but no arrows, can you help me?

Thanks for all your time to show me the error of my ways

Ray

DUUH!

Sorry,

mladen:
Ray

Can you post the source?

Mladen

mladen,

I've been busy screwing up. I have an EA with a MTF problem. I switched and added time to both paramiters but no luck. can you fix it??

Thanks

Ray

Asi

This is Asi smooth with adjustable symbol! On this chart using eurusd and gbpusd for asi on H1 eurgbp, so if euro on top(green) buy eurgbp if gbp on top(red) sell eurgbp, which looks like the last scenario not happening much lately.

Very Nice Mr Tools,

I really like this ASI. Iplan to try it out and see how it goes. Thanks

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print and the indicator from Akif called "Midas-v2" which is an acronym for "Market Interpretation/Data Analysis System" by Dr. Paul Levine.

You can find this indicator in this Thread where you also replied to:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/21565-midas-indicator-6.html#post394456

What intrigues me about this indicator, is Dr. Levine's explanation as to how he calculates these lines which is:

More signifcantly, we plot the prices vs. CUMULATIVE VOLUME rather than time. This has the effect of giving less visual weight to periods of relative inactivity (e.g. Feb 1995) since the lower cumulative volume increase during such a period compresses the daily points into a smaller space.

Having said all of that, when I run this indicator, the lower cumulative indicator, "pulls apart" as you can see from the attached screen-print and also needs to be refreshed all the time.

Would you be kind enough to work your magic on this indicator for me, please?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX

Try out this one. If I am correct cases like the one you have are happening when you change symbols (at least that is when I got similar things on a chart), but made some other changes too to eliminate some other points of possible problems

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print and the indicator from Akif called "Midas-v2" which is an acronym for "Market Interpretation/Data Analysis System" by Dr. Paul Levine.

You can find this indicator in this Thread where you also replied to:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/21565-midas-indicator-6.html#post394456

What intrigues me about this indicator, is Dr. Levine's explanation as to how he calculates these lines which is:

More signifcantly, we plot the prices vs. CUMULATIVE VOLUME rather than time. This has the effect of giving less visual weight to periods of relative inactivity (e.g. Feb 1995) since the lower cumulative volume increase during such a period compresses the daily points into a smaller space.

Having said all of that, when I run this indicator, the lower cumulative indicator, "pulls apart" as you can see from the attached screen-print and also needs to be refreshed all the time.

Would you be kind enough to work your magic on this indicator for me, please?

Thanking you in advance.
Files:
Reason: