i was wondering if it was possible to convert this indicator to a NRP version

regards

Mark

maccanz:
Hi

i was wondering if it was possible to convert this indicator to a NRP version

regards

Mark

Let's say like this, it's already NRP but the nature of SSA is to recalculate itself so that's why you think is repainting.

mrtools:
Moved the symbol and timeframe, to the front of visual alert left the email alert as is

YOU ROCK ! Thanks again

mladen:
Here is a Fourier extrapolation of SSA of price too

In order to add some clarity in display, added a possibility to display the main indicator value on chart, and some options are added (so it is suitable as a frame for indicators that should be displayed on a main chart) Added options to turn on and of the display of main indicator values (SSA of price in this case) and past values (that are calculated as a basis for future - extrapolated values)
To remind : this one needs libSSA.dll and fourier extrapolation.dll in order to work. Also, as a short "how to" : when you notice that changing the harmonics number does not change the values of the Fourier values, either make the frequency tolerance or the number of past bars less(so if you do not want to sacrifice past, make the frequency tolerance less. Be careful though, because making the frequency tolerance to small can overload your PC)

Thanks again Mladen

S

Here is a Fourier extrapolation of SSA of price too

In order to add some clarity in display, added a possibility to display the main indicator value on chart, and some options are added (so it is suitable as a frame for indicators that should be displayed on a main chart) Added options to turn on and of the display of main indicator values (SSA of price in this case) and past values (that are calculated as a basis for future - extrapolated values)
To remind : this one needs libSSA.dll and fourier extrapolation.dll in order to work. Also, as a short "how to" : when you notice that changing the harmonics number does not change the values of the Fourier values, either make the frequency tolerance or the number of past bars less(so if you do not want to sacrifice past, make the frequency tolerance less. Be careful though, because making the frequency tolerance to small can overload your PC)

PS: made a change in how the values are shown (the control what is shown) Please re-download the indicator if you do not have a ShowFutureValuesoption in the indicator

Indicator does not show up..

mrtools:
This one is fourier extrapolation of averages.

===========

Hi Bill,

When I loaded the indicator, my MT4 just "died" on me! No indicator appearing and I have all the necessary files in their correct folders. Any suggestions, plse?

Thanks in advance.

Hi mladen,

when you have time ,

could you please take a look at my request #2680?

Thank you very much as usual

Regards

bulliz

bulliz

try this out

This is a bit different from your request. The most important additional parameter is the ChangeColorType
- when set to 1 it will change color of the indicator when slope changes

- when set to 2 it will change color of the indicator when zero line is crossed

- all other values it will not change the color

Arrows are added, but they will be shown only if you choose ChangeColorType 1 or 2, othewerise it will not show arrows. Making bars change color (if I understand right) will take another indicator and will make it soon (it needs to be made on chart otherwise the number of objects would be so big that it would slow down metatrader significantly)
regards

Mladen

bulliz:
Hi mladen,

when you have time ,

could you please take a look at my request #2680?

Thank you very much as usual

Regards

bulliz

Many thanks mladen,

Awesome work as usual,

Regards

bulliz

ValeoFX

If I understand right, your question on page 271 was why no indicator appeared to you when you placed fourier extrapolation of averages on chart. It will happen if you do not have "fourier extrapolation.dll" in the libraries folder (the one posted in the zip file at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) I tried it now, and if you have the dll, there is no problems at all. Also, the problem can happen if you do not have "Allow DLL imports" in the indicators options (even if you have the dll, you need to have this option checked)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen, When you have a moment, please would you mind replying to my question on P.271 and Post#2702 regarding the "arrows"? Thanks very much.
Reason: