Elite indicators :) - page 208

Hi Mladen,

Can you please fix this indicator? It does not show on the chart. It was posted on the Russian mql forum. Thank you.

Files:
bandsfilter.mq4  14 kb

mladen,

Could you make an "All" version of the Digital Filter - Trend Score indicator with alerts?

For the alerts could you please set it up the following way:

Display TF: M1; M5; M15; H1

AlertTF: M1; M5; M15

AlertsonValue: 4; 4; 2

So, the indicator will alert only when "trend score" of timeframes M1, M5, and M15 are all either above/or below 4, ,4, and 2.

thanks,

jim

mladen:
newtrader100

Overlooked it, sorry. Here you go

It is set by default to alert when 3 digital filters slope points in the same direction. You can additionally set weights for every of the digital filters and alerting level (level 2 with weights all set to 1 means 3 in the same direction since the score is calculated in the following manner : up slope +1, down slope -1; so, for example a UUDU is +1+1-1+1=+2)
regards Mladen

profitrader21

It works

But you have to copy bdsp, lapackand mkl_support dlls to windows\system32 folder (dfdll can stay in experts\libraries folder) That is the problem that is characteristic to Sergey Iljukhin's dlls)

regards

Mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, Can you please fix this indicator? It does not show on the chart. It was posted on the Russian mql forum. Thank you.

Hi Fudo/mladen,

I've managed to modify this as well to suit my setup and will post it shortly. Simple question...where in the code do you change the line thickness?

Ben

Fudomyo:
Actually I was a bit curious too, so made one to take a look. Because of the buffer limits, indicator 1 has PP, SR1, SR2, SR3. I made an additional indicator for the SR4, SR5 levels.

altoronto

Here you go

What is done : in the original "Fix the VIX" article they mention 2 additional possibilities how to use the Synthetic VIX indicator : adding Bollinger bands and calculating a stochastic of the VIX. So, along with smoothing, added both of those options.

Now, using those options you can have a smoothed or non-smoothed VIX with or without bands or a smoothed or non-smoothed Stochastic of a VIX with or without bands (I think we have all the possible versions mentioned in the article now (attached it here too, with the explanation how to use VIX or any of its "sub-versions"), and we have added smoothing too(to turn smoothing of set the Smooth parameter to less than or equal to 1)
no smoothing with and without bands:

smoothed with and without bands:

smoothed stochastic with and without bands :

regards

Mladen

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, can you add some magic in Vix indicator, smoothed, bands any suggestion is welcome of course Thank you in advance.

hi Ben,

drop this code in under the #property indicator_style list and set to the width you want. (these are set at 2 atm)

#property indicator_width1 2

#property indicator_width2 2

#property indicator_width3 2

#property indicator_width4 2

#property indicator_width5 2

#property indicator_width6 2

#property indicator_width7 2

bkennedype:
Hi Fudo/mladen,

I've managed to modify this as well to suit my setup and will post it shortly. Simple question...where in the code do you change the line thickness?

Ben

I knew it would be simple. Thanks Fudo!

Here is the Pivot range indicator modified for the Fib Zone as described in that Fibonacci Times article....for weekly and monthly. I did not include the 161.8 extension as I see you did that. It could be added to the pivot version if required.

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it.

Ben

EDIT: I noticed a calculation error...will fix, and reload.

EDIT: Calculation error fixed and 161.8 added to pivots version of indicator.

mladen...I just realized I've butchered your code and posted it....if you prefer, I'll remove it. Just wanted to make a contribution of sorts to this thread. Let me know.

Fudomyo:
hi Ben,

drop this code in under the #property indicator_style list and set to the width you want. (these are set at 2 atm)

#property indicator_width1 2

#property indicator_width2 2

#property indicator_width3 2

#property indicator_width4 2

#property indicator_width5 2

#property indicator_width6 2

#property indicator_width7 2

Mladen, as many times before, big thank you on this .. and everything beyond

Hi mladen/anyone else...

I'm thinking I want two flavors of the pivot indicator above.......the one as is and the other that only shows levels for the current period only.

Another simple question...but how do I change the code so that it only displays the current period and not all prior periods.

Thanks to anyone who might help.

Ben

biddick:
Interesting work Mladen,

Since you said high low prices fit very well within the bands :

1- Can you make this deviation stop indicator (similar to igorads' volty channel stops) based on EMA deviations or asymmetrical ema deviation oscillator( the dotted black line) which ever gives better signal.

2- Can you add arrows to asymmetrical ema deviation oscillator?Thanks.

Mladen,

Addition to this , can we use the EMA deviation as a modifier(adaptor) for indicators?If yes is it possible for you to give an RSX example?

I have seen a similar idea(stochastic modified with standart deiviation) in Russian side of the mql code base : Стохастик, модулированный по амплитуде нормированной волатильностью. - MQL4 Code Base

Many thanks.

Files:
oxgzhj2.jpg  214 kb
Reason: