Requests & Ideas - page 548

mladen:
Why two orders?

Hi mladen! Thanks for reply! :)

My thought was:
One order which take profit sooner than the other. The other order looks for bigger moves. This is just a try to not loosing big money in a not-trending market.
The order which take profit sooner than the other could maybe, as an example, have lots 0.2, and the order which looks for bigger moves could have 0.1 lots.

The add orders function should maybe also have "max x orders" to prevent EA from open to many orders.

Add orders each x pips: On/Off
Lots:
Pips:
Max number of orders:

So these are mainly "money-management" thoughts.

I think it also would be interesting to use the indicator (EA) i optimizations processes also, even if one not use the EA to set orders.

Thanks for an awesome indicator!

simon_json:

Hi mladen! Thanks for reply! :)

My thought was:
One order which take profit sooner than the other. The other order looks for bigger moves. This is just a try to not loosing big money in a not-trending market.
The order which take profit sooner than the other could maybe, as an example, have lots 0.2, and the order which looks for bigger moves could have 0.1 lots.

The add orders function should maybe also have "max x orders" to prevent EA from open to many orders.

Add orders each x pips: On/Off
Lots:
Pips:
Max number of orders:

So these are mainly "money-management" thoughts.

I think it also would be interesting to use the indicator (EA) i optimizations processes also, even if one not use the EA to set orders.

Thanks for an awesome indicator!

Will try to get the idea in my thick head :)

And then will see what can I do

mladen:

Will try to get the idea in my thick head :)

And then will see what can I do

Wonderful!

simon_json:

Hi again,

I made a document describing the EA. I just post it here if it can be to any help.

I feel like I need to test this so if you don't have time I'm thinking of turn to freelance section in MQL5.

I don't get notifications, so if you have the time to make the EA, could you please post it here?

add some more accessories in the EA,time control,news control,risk percentage,BE,ECN,filter 1,filter 2 (for example,cci,stoch or some osci,all two true/false) and there some more things to be added to make perfect and fully loaded EA.

regards

Hi,

Just got reminded that its not necessary to open two orders at start, I can just put on two EAs on different chart with different settings instead.

Dear Mladen,

i am today requesting an EA the rules are as follows :

i want an EA that utilises the attached to previous indicator study function CCI attached to W%R

BUY when cci of wpr is above a certain level & price close crossed above adv-forecaster
SELL when cci of wpr is below a certain level & price close crossed below adv forecaster

exit buy when price crosses below adv-forecaster

exit sell when price crosses above adv-forecaster

please let me know if you need anymore information pertinent to formation of the EA, \

please in advanced id like to show my appreciation, so thank you, if u want/need any gifts or souvenirs from the land of Oz, please dont hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards, YeshuaYoke

p.s. - i get a 404 error page not found - when i click on "my profile" or "mailbox" icon

YeshuaYoke:

Dear Mladen,

i am today requesting an EA the rules are as follows :

i want an EA that utilises the attached to previous indicator study function CCI attached to W%R

BUY when cci of wpr is above a certain level & price close crossed above adv-forecaster
SELL when cci of wpr is below a certain level & price close crossed below adv forecaster

exit buy when price crosses below adv-forecaster

exit sell when price crosses above adv-forecaster

please let me know if you need anymore information pertinent to formation of the EA, \

please in advanced id like to show my appreciation, so thank you, if u want/need any gifts or souvenirs from the land of Oz, please dont hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards, YeshuaYoke

could someone please code this for me??

YeshuaYoke

2016.05.19 #5422

YeshuaYoke:

could someone please code this for me??

YeshuaYoke

2016.05.19 #5422

Hi Yashua Yoke

aside from the EA project,what kind of gifts are available there,and how can i get those though i am not a EA coder.

regards

Yeshua Yoke, what is adv-forecaster?

mntiwana:

add some more accessories in the EA,time control,news control,risk percentage,BE,ECN,filter 1,filter 2 (for example,cci,stoch or some osci,all two true/false) and there some more things to be added to make perfect and fully loaded EA.

regards

Thanks for suggestions!
I think I prefer simplicity at this stage though.
Still maybe a Spread-filter would be good :)
All the best!

Reason: