Elite indicators :) - page 174

Hi mladen

would it be possible to make a BAR version insted of LINE of the swing line indicator

really appreciate your great work..

best

Mike

Here you go Two flavors : bars and candles
Bars:

Candles (choose DrawCandles in options) :

regards

mladen

swing line bar

MLADEN sorry for my misunderstanding

i meant ( swing line bar) like the picture below

really sorry for your time...i know how precious it is

best..

Files:

Mike

Something like this?
regards

mladen

mike pearce:
MLADEN sorry for my misunderstanding

i meant ( swing line bar) like the picture below

really sorry for your time...i know how precious it is

best..

MLADEN exactly what i was looking for

thank you thousand times..

non lag bullbear

Maybe someone can use, created a non lag bullbear indicator, looks like it may giving some interesting signals.

gjma and gjma oscillator

Jurik Gmma and jurik gjma oscillator arrows and alerts

ALF - MTF Alerts

Mladen, would it be possible to add 2 alert options to the ALF indicator please.

The first is on the first touch of the AlF line per candle and the second is a close over or under the ALf line

Eg If price crosses from below ALF line and closes above on a single candle Alert shold signal twice ( once ofr the first touch and the second for the close over the ALF line)

Equally the same would apply if price started above the ALF line and closed under.

If possible can the Alert signal make sound and message and also place an arrow on the bar.

Your help with this would be appreciated

regards

Peter

mladen:
Paul

Here you go

Made a new one (single file one).

Maybe a time to explain why I do not like a "multi file" multi time frame indicators and why I do not make them but always make a single file version.

First reason is the most obvious one : in a two file version, one has to take care that both indicators are present and that the "root" indicator is saved under the exactly same name as used in the indicator (adding a parameter that could be used for name is meaningless (one more unnecessary parameter) even though it would save some of the problems, but not entirely)

Second is the one that is not so obvious : use a classical mtf indicator and place it on a chart where you know that you haven't been for a while (so that the target time frame bars are not up to date) And what are you going to get : something that has nothing to do with reality until you change time frames back and forth in order to get newest data from a target time frame. Problem is simple : how many bars of the target time frame have changed and how many bars of the current chart should be refreshed? Instead of assuming that it is just 1 bar of the target time frame, I decided, long time ago, to ask the target time frame to send me the answer. And that works like a charm That is when you place it on a chart and, all of a sudden , it changes everything, once the target time frame data arrives (as it should)

After this long talk, a short one : you have an option to interpolate and it works as a mtf should (on the picture 1 hour and 15 minute Adaptive Laguerre - interesting crossings , aren't they )
regards mladen
Files:
alf-mtf.mq4  4 kb

Adx

Hey Mladen,

Attached is I think your All ADX indicator. It looks like the values are different compared to your recent Wilder's DMI book indicator.

I was wondering if you can make an All ADX indicator based on the Wilder's DMI book indicator? Secondly, could you make it such that the user can select which timeframes to display?

thanks a lot............jim

Files:
all_adx.mq4  7 kb

Multi Time Frame & Interpolate

Hi Mladen

Multi Time Frame

Non Or Interpolate

Thanks

Files:
Reason: