Elite indicators :) - page 125

profitrader,

You are welcome

As of "uni cross alerts" indicator : you need the "TriangularMA centered" from my post, and "T3_clean" from cercapes post in order to make the "uni cross alerts" indicator work

regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi,

Mladen thank you very much for your work on the pivot indicator. It is exactly what I was looking for.

In regards to the uni cross indicator, it does not show up on my chart, do I need to add something to my library files?

Regards

Hi Mladen,

Believe it or not I have another pivot indicator I need help with. The truth of the matter is I have to place it here because the pivot thread is absolutely dead, no one is responding to any requests.

I promise this will be my last pivot request for a long time.

What I need here is for a midpoint line to be added exactly at the halfway point between the pivot levels, between pp and s1, between s1 and s2 etc. Also, I need a time shift for this pivot indicator.

PS: I do not understand why people code pivot indicators without time shift, it makes them practically useles if there is no common time reference point.

Thank you very much in advance, I would not have posted here if the pivot thread was active.

Files:

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

PS: I do not understand why people code pivot indicators without time shift, it makes them practically useles if there is no common time reference point.

Thank you very much in advance, I would not have posted here if the pivot thread was active.

Because it does not matter at all. Difference is so thin you don't need to correct anything.

Fib Pivots

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Believe it or not I have another pivot indicator I need help with. The truth of the matter is I have to place it here because the pivot thread is absolutely dead, no one is responding to any requests.

I promise this will be my last pivot request for a long time.

What I need here is for a midpoint line to be added exactly at the halfway point between the pivot levels, between pp and s1, between s1 and s2 etc. Also, I need a time shift for this pivot indicator.

Here you go try this. If you need any more modifications let me know.

fib_pivots_timeshift_history.mq4

Hi,

Cja thank you very much for your work. You followed my instrunctions precisely.

Linuxser, I would disagree on that point. Changing the reference point of the close by 20 pips does not have a big impact if you are trading on the 4h timeframe, but it can make a world of difference on the smaller timeframes. Therefore, the time shift is important.

Mladen ,

Is it possible for you to code Schaff Trend RSI with JurikRSI and Jurik MACD. Schaff Trend RSI not avaliable in TSD.Here is the Dough Schaff description: Schaff Trend RSI - Advanced Indicator Manual

Thanks you.

Regards

biddick,

This one for start (just realized that we don't have the Schaff trend RSI - at least I am not aware of it) So this one is the Schaff trend RSI made according to descriptions I found.

regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi,

Cja thank you very much for your work. You followed my instrunctions precisely.

Linuxser, I would disagree on that point. Changing the reference point of the close by 20 pips does not have a big impact if you are trading on the 4h timeframe, but it can make a world of difference on the smaller timeframes. Therefore, the time shift is important.

From M1 to M240 it's same because pivot is based on daily values. Not hourlies.

Check OHLC (daily of course) and calculate by hand. There is no difference. Few more, few less but not difference at all. And market does not care if difference is 10 pips.

Here we go today. Three brokers using different time:

Alpari US/UK/RU Euro Pivot 1.3308

FXDD 1.3309

FXCM 1.3309

And this one too

This a Schaff trend RSX (I think that it is what you are after) According to Mark Jurik definition "RSX is a smoothed RSI with minimal or no lag in smoothing". Jurik RSI that you are mentioning is an RSI of a smoothed price. In much more than one point RSX calculation is better than calculating RSI of a smoothed price (it would be a smoothed MACD in case of this indicator)

So, instead of making the "middle steps" I decided to make the RSX instead. Try it out. I think you are going to like it

PS: both indicators (the rsi and the rsx version) are with interpolated mtf feature

Pleasant weekend to all

regards

mladen

mladen:
biddick,

This one for start (just realized that we don't have the Schaff trend RSI - at least I am not aware of it) So this one is the Schaff trend RSI made according to descriptions I found.

regards

mladen
mladen:
And this one too

This a Schaff trend RSX (I think that it is what you are after) According to Mark Jurik definition "RSX is a smoothed RSI with minimal or no lag in smoothing". Jurik RSI that you are mentioning is an RSI of a smoothed price. In much more than one point RSX calculation is better than calculating RSI of a smoothed price (it would be a smoothed MACD in case of this indicator)

So, instead of making the "middle steps" I decided to make the RSX instead. Try it out. I think you are going to like it

PS: both indicators (the rsi and the rsx version) are with interpolated mtf feature

Pleasant weekend to all

regards

mladen

Thank you very much, Mladen have a nice weekend.

Reason: