Elite indicators :) - page 117

profitrader, you are right about the TTM scalper : it is a bit more than just 3 consecutive higher highs or lows. Anyway, working on it

I have the original to compare it to, but I do not want to "just convert" it, so I decided to write my own version of it (so we should have no problem at all with it). So far it is going OK even with completely different main code, but sometimes a difference happens and I would like to sort those out (see a comparison of tradestation version and metatrader version, even if there is just one difference, but there it is :

As soon as those eventual difference(s) are sorted out it will be posted here

regards

mladen

Files:

Thank you Mladen

Thank you Mladen!

I can not wait to try this indicator. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Hi,

Mladen can you please make this indicator show the history on a weekly basis? Currently, it displays weekly pivots on daily basis only for the last day. In addition, I would like you to add a midpoint line between the levels, for instance between P and S1, between S1 and S2 etc. GMT offst would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, I hope you will find time for this after the TTM Scalper.

Files:

Interesting template, but could you shortly explain how it works?

Thanks,

Heiko

mrtools:
This looks pretty good, but since market is down, have plenty of juice in my computer, so not sure how much draw on your puter this will take, but anyway this is all in one, the Heiken is calling Non Lag Ma, but everything else is built in, the Lime and Magenta lines are 100 pips from the Yellow dashed line which is which is spread from edge of box, which is controlled either automatically (if working right) or you can set it by box offset setting if auto spread detection is deactivated.

Thanks MLaden

What other inidcators do you recommend?

Thanks, Heiko

mladen:
Something for a nicer weekend

Been reading this thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178818), and decided to post this here (this is colored hull moving average, that is the basis for that system, the other two they are using you can substitute with any other good indicator (one of them is a bad repainter (and I mean repainter, as in badly coded indicator, not as in recalculating)), so it is not worth recreating those).

The template recreates the basis of the system, the rest is up to you ...

Some reasons why in elite section indicators :
these do not repaint

multi time frame is interpolated instead of keris way (that is something Linuxser and me worked at some time ago (the @ratio series))

heikobaer:
Interesting template, but could you shortly explain how it works?

Thanks,

Heiko

Sure, the boxes represent range for the period specified, on the template it is representing the range for the Asian period from 0 hr to 8 hr then i trade breakouts from the box, usually like to take the breakout with the trend hence the heiken, and same with the pivots. So the way i have it set up can call it for Asian breakout with the trend.Can be a very profitable way to trade, but the most important to me is finding the right hour and minute to start and end the box.

ps) one more thing forgot to add some people like to place pending orders either on the top and bottom edge of box or pending on edge of box + spread, i just place a pending order depending on trend using either upper or lower box edge + spread.

Thanks mladen for your hard work!

All you indicators are great!

Just separated thread for this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

Well, here is an indicator that works almost like TTM scalper.

The explanation for the "almost" : I did not "iron out" the occasional differences that happen between "my" version and TTM version. There are multiple reasons for that. Some of them :

• the logic of this one is quite clear and I do not see any faults in that logic
  • it seems to work good this way
  • and the last (but not the least) I have a gut feeling that those differences are a result of a "real repainting" in the TTM for tradestation version, so this time I decided to listen to my guts
  • as a comparison : upper is the tradestation version lower is the one posted here

___________________________ Some explanation in order to avoid confusion and disappointments :
indicator is looking for swing points, which means it will mark them "after the fact" - 2 bars after the fact to be precise. So if you see a bar "blinking" (forming) you have to wait for the current bar to close

this indicator, apart from that couple of bars back swing point position marking does not repaint. Swing points can not be determined otherwise, so considering the job it does, I think that it has it's usability. It does not work as ZigZag indicators (even if sometimes it resembles to it) So, once when the swing position is marked, it will not be removed with some higher high or lower low - it simply does not work like that

PS: kept the name, but I would like to point out once again that this is not a converted TTM scalper indicator. They are 99% of the time same, but that is all ... Used (converted) standard tradestation functions for swing points (which I think was about time to have on metatrader too) so we are not lagging behind tradestation in that point anymore

Mod of TTM scalper (with some clarification and a new helpful (I hope) option) added here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

Reason: