Elite indicators :) - page 89

Kalenzo:
LOL, exactly. The second one "LTTC" is moving average of RSI (check my RSIOMA located somewhere here on this forum).

Yep Kalenzo...so true. The "LLTC" is a RSI(14) with a smooth MA(14). I am using your RSIOMA by the way, works nicely. :-)

DTosc

Snowski,

Are you still trading with DTosc? If so, may I ask what setting you are finding profitable? Same as before or have you adjusted them?

Regards,

Paul.

Missed Pivots

Hi everyone,can someone make an indicator that will show me historical daily, weekly and monthly pivots and identifies 'missed pivots' ie where price fails to hit a particular daily, weekly or monthly pivot. Thanks

Scarecrow:
Hi everyone,can someone make an indicator that will show me historical daily, weekly and monthly pivots and identifies 'missed pivots' ie where price fails to hit a particular daily, weekly or monthly pivot. Thanks

Search the thread. There are several pivot versions.

Only monthly is faulty because you know... right?

And it shows pivots to everybody who wants to plot this indies on chart

Kalenzo:
This is the standard deviation indicator with ploted moving average on. It is fully adjustable u can choose ma type, ma period, std dev type, std dev period, and timeframe which u want to look at.

-----

Edit , updated indicator short name.

Great indi Kalenzo

What is the ma type for SMA and EMA ? And how do you trade with this indi? Thanks.

Linuxser:
Search the thread. There are several pivot versions.

Only monthly is faulty because you know... right?

And it shows pivots to everybody who wants to plot this indies on chart

Nice indi. But I'm only interested in seeing the pivots where price fails to hit the previous daily, weekly or monthly pivot.

stav01:
Snowski,

Are you still trading with DTosc? If so, may I ask what setting you are finding profitable? Same as before or have you adjusted them?

Regards,

Paul.

Paul,

I still use the same settings. They are mostly Fibonacci-based.

So for H1 (M60): DTosc(34,21,13,8)

Longer timeframe, for instance D1: DTosc(8,5,3,3)

It's all about sensitivity.

If you want to scalp on say M15 or M30, use a more sensitive setting (lower numbers). The oscillator will, well oscillate faster and thus allow for more 'precise' entry or exit.

If you're trading longer timeframes (like me), then go to a higer TF to confirm the oscillator is moving in the same direction you wish to place your trade into.

For instance:

Trading H1, DTosc(34,21,13,8).

Found a nice trendline violation breakout north, or a typical ABC correction with a possible B low swing, moving possibly north, etc.

So I now have identified a potential trade setup. For entry and confirmation, I look at the DTosc in this timeframe, to make sure it's OS turning bullish.

I confirm the entry by looking at where the DTosc in the H4 or D1 TF is. The DTosc also needs to be bullish for entry. If not: wait until it turns bullish.

Hope that helps...?

Cheers and happy trading.

MA Crossover modified

hy all,

i did modify ema crossover signal...

you can now choose price and ma. And this one don't recalculate past (no repainting)

Hope you like it

BBands v1 (with all averages 2.3)

I hope you like it ! for me it is fantastic thanks Igorad !

Files:

mladen:
Something for a nicer weekend

Been reading this thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178818), and decided to post this here (this is colored hull moving average, that is the basis for that system, the other two they are using you can substitute with any other good indicator (one of them is a bad repainter (and I mean repainter, as in badly coded indicator, not as in recalculating)), so it is not worth recreating those).

The template recreates the basis of the system, the rest is up to you ...

Some reasons why in elite section indicators :
these do not repaint

multi time frame is interpolated instead of keris way (that is something Linuxser and me worked at some time ago (the @ratio series))

mladen,

Love this indicator, many thanks!

Regarding the settings, is this correct:

• HMAPrice = 0 - close
  • HMAPrice = 1 - open
  • HMAPrice = 2 - high
  • HMAPrice = 3 - low
  • HMAPrice = 4 - median

Could not find these settings inside the code.

Thanks for verification!