Elite indicators :) - page 84

Fuzzy on fuzzy

Are these codes convertible from tradestation to MQL: FUZZY RSI Is it possible for programmers to convert fuzzy RSI code from tradestation to MQL?Here is the links, thanks : FUZZY LOGIC - EASYLANGUAGE CODE FUZZY LOGIC FOR TRADESTATION

Hi Mystified,

Not an indicator but this is an Ea. supposedly using Fuxxy logic, but honestly don't know enough about it to know if it is right or not, but maybe it will help.

Files:
fuzzy_logic.mq4  15 kb

mladen:
I hope I understood right

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen you're always the best

but i made a mistake, because i did talk about something similar to this indicator by Igorad...

Many and many thanks for help

Hi,

Thank you guys for peace of art indicators.

I really like HMA , AllAverages and AllTrendEnvelopes.

mystified:
İs this the Nicolellis Range Bars ?The indicators supposed to adjust the range bars correct?

Yes it is Nicolellis constant pipe range bar with some modification, that when there are not tick data available it will interpolate 1 min bars.

Found solution for my problem,

Thanks

dr.house7:
continue from my last post...

this is a guide on how to use indicators i did attach here in my last post...

see the picture...

about quantum its

filter signals...it's about strenght...good signal is when one line is above 4 level and the other line is below 3... trend is finish when histogram is below 1

i think similar to absolute strenght by newdigital

could you post the trend bias indicator?

I know, I know dr.house7 :):). This is not the one either. The one you are looking for was posted on public section some time ago (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page5)

Experimented what would be if hma is used to make heiken ashi .

No additional indicator needed for these

Very nice work, mladen. Thanks.

Looking forward to testing this.

mladen:
I know, I know dr.house7 :):). This is not the one either. The one you are looking for was posted on public section some time ago (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page5)

Experimented what would be if hma is used to make heiken ashi .

No additional indicator needed for these

Great job Mladen !!!

God bless you

Quantum again

X Camisa...

i don't know if i forget some indi's so here again with template

Regards

Files:
quantum.zip  10 kb
quantum_2.jpg  24 kb
Reason: