Elite indicators :) - page 47

Cci + Hma

CCi Woodie like + HMA Ogeima Version Unbelievable right?

Files:
came.gif  26 kb

Hi Linuxser,

What is unbelieveable about it?

mezarashii:
Hi Linuxser, What is unbelieveable about it?

The accuracy.

Yes, it looks great. Would you mind sharing when you can?

Thanks

Multiple ACD indicator - Help Needed

Dear Friends

I need help creating a new indi based in ACD indicator (provided below). It will be a multiple ACD, with 6 different acds to set up during the day (Europe open, London Open, US open, Sydney open, Moscow Open, and Dubai open).

What it is VERY important, is that I need an expert to:

1) Delete all extra stuff included in the indi that is not just the lines (it is eating my memory big time!)

2) to draw not only the lines, but colored area (rectangles) as in the example included.

I would like the entry format like attached "Time_Zones" indicator. (Instead of creating a vertical rectangle based on time this one needs to create an horizontal rectangle based on time & high/low).

I think this indicator will be very good for any trader interested to work on breakouts!!

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Pepe

Happens to the best of us.

Thanks.

Igorad added sound alert to TrendEnvelopes indicator:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page3

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756/page2

NonLagMa with sound alert (v6) is here.

Some new indicators are in this thread: ChandeQStik_v1, CMO_v1, PVT_v1, Chande_Kroll_Stop_v1, ChandelierStops_v1, SI.

want to make money?

Hi, want to make money? Of course.

So, I have this indicator, see on the graphics. Buy when green, seel when red. Easy. Not repainting! Corresponds perfectly with highs and lows. The only thing...it is kind of crappy programmed and need to be brushed a bit.

So, anyone interested?

Files:

roodstaart:
Hi, want to make money? Of course.

So, I have this indicator, see on the graphics. Buy when green, seel when red. Easy. Not repainting! Corresponds perfectly with highs and lows. The only thing...it is kind of crappy programmed and need to be brushed a bit.

So, anyone interested?

Hi, I could be wrong but this is modified version of ZigZag right? I don't see the whole code and what its doing.

Coming form ZigZag based code I believe the problem is the algorithm.

ZigZag is based on highs and lows it will repaint without matter what you do.

Linuxser:
Hi, I could be wrong but this is modified version of ZigZag right? I don't see the whole code and what its doing.

Coming form ZigZag based code I believe the problem is the algorithm.

ZigZag is based on highs and lows it will repaint without matter what you do.

I don't thing this repaints, anyway I did take a good look and did not see it. What happens is, that is messes up a bit on a new bar placed. Not alway, but sometimes. So maybe someone could take a look at it. Would be enorm grateful!

The code is there, this indicator is opensource.

Reason: