Elite indicators :) - page 34

newdigital:
Hi Igorad,

Thanks for the indicator.

What is the difference between AlertMode and WarningMode?

With AlertMode=1 you receive signals(sound and message box) on closed bar.

With WarningMode=1 you receive sound alerts during forming of a signal on current bar. Last mode is useable for agressive traders because you can open position on the smaller timeframe.

The first indicator on this post was also developed by igorad

The second was made by a request from a friend.

It have included the alarm code post on one mql4 web article that attempt to make the alarm task a child game.

First one, shows a dot on chart when the short RSI length you have selected crosses long.

Second indicator shows the same two RSI crosses but in a separate window.

Both have alarm on closed bar.

Time Display Indicator

I am looking for a simple indicator that will display New York time, London time, and Tokyo time in a separate window. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or can a coder create one quickly? Ideally, I would like the times added to the StatMonitor-Phat- indicator.

Files:

dargane:
I am looking for a simple indicator that will display New York time, London time, and Tokyo time in a separate window. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or can a coder create one quickly? Ideally, I would like the times added to the StatMonitor-Phat- indicator.

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023 as there are many usefull links there.

Thanks NewDigital

I found exactly what I was looking for.

Close All Trades

Anyone aware of a script/EA that can close all the open orders when the account reaches a certain equity or when the total profit is a certain amount?

jsharma:
Anyone aware of a script/EA that can close all the open orders when the account reaches a certain equity or when the total profit is a certain amount?

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Hi.

We have some of the KST indicators?

Formulas for MS here: Pring Research - Technical Analysis, Educational CDs, Financial Newsletters and Charting Tools

or TASC September 92? in the case we need to develop for MT.

More info: Pring Research - Technical Analysis, Educational CDs, Financial Newsletters and Charting Tools (link posted on SR thread)

dargane:

Maybe this indicator help you.

Files:

Files:
Reason: