10points 3.mq4 - page 219

davidke20:
Anyway, I hope you never see the day it crash.

Oh, it will lose. It's bound to ... but, as the backtest shows, it should only happen a few times a year. I believe the gains will far outweigh the losses.

.......or at least that's the theory.

I just hope EURCHF behaves in the future, as it did in the past.....We'll see. Worth a go though.. don't you think?

Cheers,

Ray

davidke20:
Another 1 for long position. You might have a hard time to follow the trade, because you wont know what to expect. But indeed, when it hit the trend, you dont need a TP. If you hit the wrong trend, martingale will help you cope up. Cheers

Regards

David

David,

Thank you for the explanation.

Yes, this is the point! If I intended to trade a trend following method and I made a mistake occasionally, Martingale could help me out.

Scalping is another method (I also like that though).

V12 Test Results IBFX

Here goes the result of my V12 test on IBFX. It ran 5*24 last week again with no change in settings and without manual interfering.

chrisstoff:
David,

Thank you for the explanation.

Yes, this is the point! If I intended to trade a trend following method and I made a mistake occasionally, Martingale could help me out.

Scalping is another method (I also like that though).

Very easy, set the V12 to Agressive_mode=false, it will immediately changed to become a trend following system. Remove the TP or set it at some no sense figure, may be 1000:D. Trailing stop get atleast 30 to be good. You'll see some great pips comming in. It is at the same time a Pip collection monster, and also a cost averaging system. Good luck on the exploration. Now, since its a trend following system, change also your multiplier back to 1. This will turn the system behaviour to become a scale in scale out super trader. Manual trader did this, when they foresee a long term trend, they'll start long, until they pick the bottom and took the ride all the way up. If the market then go chopped, COST AVERAGED. Your system will close off trades during breakeven. Make sure you did not run this EA on low time frame. Anything below H1 is risky. Good luck.

Regards

David

chrisstoff:
Here goes the result of my V12 test on IBFX. It ran 5*24 last week again with no change in settings and without manual interfering.

Curious. Why does your graphic and statement look different?

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Curious. Why does your graphic and statement look different? Ray

That seems like using Mikrosoft Excel or OpenOffize's Calc to generate the new equity chart based on the statement calculation. The entire statement is recalculated. Very good out fit I like the way Chriss present his report. Cool.

Regards

David

double v12 results

Here's my results on v12. I ran two v12s per pair on six pair -- so 12 charts total. The first chart was long only and reverse condition set to 0. The second chart was short only with reverse condition set to 1. Multiplier used was 1.7. I didn't start this until late in the week, but positions stayed well hedged and open equity remained stable.

yeoeleven:
the AccountisNormal1 setting works for .01 is taken from the post you quoted from and .01 would be the same as .05. If that doesn't work with the broker you select then try Accountis Normal2 but make sure that your broker accepts .05 trades.

Once the EA is attached to the chart and activated check your Experts and Journal tabs for any errors or comments. You can right click and select copy to post the message here for further help.

John

----------------------------------

Hi Yeoeleven

If i use a 0.05 lot you think is better change the securprofit to 5 not 10 - on Goblin Fibo - (the last may be is better for use 0.1 lot ?)

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Hello

i want to join tester group for V12 please email me if someone has V12.

Regards

davidke20:
That seems like using Mikrosoft Excel or OpenOffize's Calc to generate the new equity chart based on the statement calculation. The entire statement is recalculated. Very good out fit I like the way Chriss present his report. Cool.

Regards

David

Hey David,

Your assumption is correct.

I reworked the statement by Excel because this way gives me a possibility to regroup and analyze the trades from several point of view.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: