10points 3.mq4 - page 142

Trader83:
Hi , davidke20! Do you use GoblinFibo1.2 on EUR 1H? Do you shut EA down just befor NY session stars, regardless having opened positions with minus?

I'm original 10point3DynamicStop fans, never use other EA. But i guess there is only 1 pair suitable for any martingale EA, EURUSD! Good luck.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
I'm original 10point3DynamicStop fans, never use other EA. But i guess there is only 1 pair suitable for any martingale EA, EURUSD! Good luck.

Regards,

David

what is your setting and time frame?

rzamany:
what is your setting and time frame?

Read here

Regards,

David

Another version

Attaching another 10 point 3 mod. have been attempting volatility lot progression seems to be working. Vol Pro v2 is the expert and everything else is indicators.Added Maxlot feature so you can use MM. but choose what your maximum sized lot would be. Used ATR for lot spacing and determining lotsize.(not sure about using this for volatility) .This is just in its baby stages, have more changes when I can figure out how to implement them to this.This e.a. is backtesting well so far takes a long time but backtesting as we all know is usually useless for this e.a, but will post results when finished.

Enjoy

tools

Gratz !

mrtools:
Attaching another 10 point 3 mod. have been attempting volatility lot progression seems to be working. Vol Pro v2 is the expert and everything else is indicators.Added Maxlot feature so you can use MM. but choose what your maximum sized lot would be. Used ATR for lot spacing and determining lotsize.(not sure about using this for volatility) .This is just in its baby stages, have more changes when I can figure out how to implement them to this.This e.a. is backtesting well so far takes a long time but backtesting as we all know is usually useless for this e.a, but will post results when finished.

Enjoy

tools

Gratz Mrtool, am i right if i think your are the author of the fibo's goblin version ?

I am curently looking at your code.

Goblin 1.2 with Hedge

Hi Sir

please inform if U got still on going test on deo account with this EA

and inform what are optimum settings

Kind regards

frantacech:
Goblin 1.2 with Hedge - Expert One - default, Expert two... ReverseCondition=1 and another magic number.

Trade only one pair H1 TF!!! This settings covered any 150pips move with 5000 deposit !!!!!!!!

SLOWLY and SAFE, urgent need with PAMPERS

THIS IS NOT BACKTEST

Regards

please precise UT

please precisse UT used (M30 or H1) ?

tururo:
Dynamic stops added to stop at the point where maxtrades hits the final loss point.

mrtools:

Enjoy

tools

Thanks for the new EA to test. I have run into the following problem

2007.02.26 08:39:25 Compiling 'Turbo_JMACD'

2007.02.26 08:44:53 Cannot open file 'D:\Metatrader\experts\indicators\Turbo_JMA.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1

I have compiled this indicator and it is showing in the indicators file. There is probably a simple explanation but I can not find it.

Thanks,

John

Edited to add that there was a simple explanation, the EA was asking for Turbo_JMA. but the indicator supplied was Turbo_JMACD. So now I have the EA working with a previously obtained indicator. So which does the EA really need??? and will it run effectively with Turbo_JMA.???

Turbo JMA

Forgot Turbo JMACD uses Turbo JMA so you need this for JMACD to compile.This should do it.

Hope this works

tools

Another one

This version is more like the original 10 points 3 except the pipstep or the distance between orders is controlled by the volatility the more volatile conditions are the further apart the orders are. V2 the distance between orders is controlled by volatility and also the lotsize.Uses the same indicators as v2.

Enjoy

tools

ps) attaching backtesting for v2

Reason: