10points 3.mq4 - page 136

Looking for Yeoeleven!

Grandpa,

Where are you? The requested EA has completed, please contact me as soon as you get back to your PC. Below attached some detail about the new 10point3.

Regards,

David

Files:
gu4.gif  39 kb
miraclev12.htm  869 kb

your are in the right track

davidke20,

I think you are on the right track with the miracle EA.

I would like to test your latest and greatest EA....pleeezzze

thanks.

davidke20:
Where are you?

I was actually wondering this, generally. It would be nice to know where, in the world, people on this forum hail from. Purely for idle curiosity .. and to have an idea of when they're likely to be reading their mail.

Regards,

Ray

ps. I'm $2.45 up at the moment

FutureMillionaire?:
I was actually wondering this, generally. It would be nice to know where, in the world, people on this forum hail from. Purely for idle curiosity .. and to have an idea of when they're likely to be reading their mail.

Regards,

Ray

ps. I'm $2.45 up at the moment

LOL I'm currently live in Asia, Grandpa from Australia.:D

davidke20:
LOL I'm currently live in Asia, Grandpa from Australia.:D

That would explain why I thought you guys never go to bed. .... Your world is upside down

..... so it's already late evening with you. ... and John is probably already in bed!

FutureMillionaire?:
That would explain why I thought you guys never go to bed. .... Your world is upside down ..... so it's already late evening with you. ... and John is probably already in bed!

yeah i normally stay awake until he wake up. we take care of the market by shifting our time the best grandpa + grandchildren partnership

David,

I have been away from my PC for 24 hours

I will be away for a further 36 hours

I hope all platforms are still ok with no unexpected power loss.

Helping to look after the aforementioned grandchildren. Here we have dial up and as such can not use the connection for very long.

Will be back on Thursday afternoon Australian EST and will get Yahoo fired up and looking to get a copy of the latest Miracle EA

John

yeoeleven:
Further forward testing of this EA found on Post # 1321

Using the Close trades after the account loss too much. Discussed Post #1322

I have included the transactions since I removed the other pairs leaving only GBPUSD with default settings for the EA on TF H1 and setting the Close trades EA to close off at $100.

The Close trades has been activated twice and has limited the loss for the progression to $100, possibly the loss could have been avoided without the Closer EA but also the loss could have been considerably higher.

A Profit of $253 in 3 days starting with a .1 unit is very acceptable.

I have attached the detailed statement and also a GIF showing the action of the EA as well as the usual equity curve.

John

Hi john !!!

You still testing this EA with closed trades feature ?... I am following your results, but I can't test it now. Do you have a new statement ?

Version mod 1e

fxnewbie:
Hi john !!! You still testing this EA with closed trades feature ?... I am following your results, but I can't test it now. Do you have a new statement ?

I am still testing but am away from my PC but will report when I get access.

I have opened a new platform with Goblin1 on EURUSD and Mod1e on GBPUSD and am anxious to see what has happened.

John

Grandpa,

visiting grandchildren? okok! I'm your grandson too, why you never visit me?! LOL.Kidding mate... We'll start testing it after thursdays. Wish you a happy family reunion.:D Cheers

Regards,

David

Reason: