10points 3.mq4 - page 130

Mm

piptits:
10pts4 anyone have anymore forward testing on this. i only have about two days on this EA, equity slope is up. anyone have a longer forward test period for the defaults of 10pts4. im using H1

This represents only one day and was manually closed off. I have reallocated the platform to EAstoc1.2. Disregard the first 3 entries.

John

Files:
mm.htm  13 kb
mm.gif  5 kb

mrtools:
In the code of 10 points 4 there is a mention of expert advisor called Elevated, did a search for Elevated and found this expert called Elevated at http://dollaromania.com/forex/elevated-version.htm like most 10 points good backtesting graph but not understanding Russian really don't know what he is saying about Elevated, but did understand it is going for $350.

Anyway just for information

tools

ps) also check here if interested: http://www.dollaromania.com/forex/

I may translate something. But really nothing to translate.

It is written on this page http://dollaromania.com/forex/elevated-version.htm with backtesting results:

Differencies between Elevated EAs versions: 1.1; 2.5; 2.6 and Elevated MiniRisk Edition.

BTW I want to say that modelling quality of backtesting is not reliable (should be at least 90%).

On the main link there is some information as advertisement, EAs setting explanation and statement that he is selling EA for $350 for one user as ex4 file).

Link with real/live results is empty: "page not found" message from seller (not from IE).

And seller is connected with LiteForex broker.

And his forum http://www.dollaromania.com/forum/ is switched off with the following message: "sorry the forum is switched off up to 7th of February 2007. Please try again later."

Seems he is selling EAs based on backtesting results only with modeling quality 60%, his forum is switched off and real traders' link is empry (it was many losses?).

That's all that I understood.

10 points 4

Thanks New Digital pretty expensive e.a. selling it only using low quality backtests, backtests alone bad enough but when you can't even post with 90% or better, even worse.

Thanks again

tools

Detailed statement

mrtools:
Thanks New Digital pretty expensive e.a. selling it only using low quality backtests, backtests alone bad enough but when you can't even post with 90% or better, even worse.

Thanks again

tools

I did download the EA from the previous post and have forward tested it since the 7th. The results are surprisingly good but early days yet.

John

Files:
elevator1.htm  16 kb
elevator1.gif  5 kb

yeoeleven:
I did download the EA from the previous post and have forward tested it since the 7th. The results are surprisingly good but early days yet. John

What settings are you using? I'd like to forward test to.

Thanks

Elevated

matrixebiz:
What settings are you using? I'd like to forward test to. Thanks

I usually use the default settings to begin the testing a new EA then after observing it working I may decide to vary them. This one has had no losses yet so it is hard to be critical of the original settings.

So for now I just used default and let it run.

John

yeoeleven:
I usually use the default settings to begin the testing a new EA then after observing it working I may decide to vary them. This one has had no losses yet so it is hard to be critical of the original settings.

So for now I just used default and let it run.

John

may I know what time frame do you use ?

Thnx

Time Frame Elevated

popok_sakti:
may I know what time frame do you use ? Thnx

Yes the results came from M15 TF.

John

It seems like 10points4_multimm posted in page 121 of this thread and eleveted has a lot in common if not identical.

Comparison

kaypee:
It seems like 10points4_multimm posted in page 121 of this thread and eleveted has a lot in common if not identical.

I have compared the two EAs in the MetaEditor and they seem to be identical.

10p4mm was great till it hit the wrong direction and kept opening trades without any stop. As posted previously.

Now Elevated has started off well but I will not continue to test now that I have found it identical to MM which proved to be useless overall.

Thanks kaypee, good spotting.

John

Reason: