10points 3.mq4 - page 139

hi guys...

hi guys im new wih this EA forum and i would like to try this EA, could someone send me the best version of this EA and with the best indicator?...thnx a lot guys,,,

flyhigh:
forward test -10points-3-dynamic-stop[v2(RMI)] IBFXdemo mini

Nice. Do I need to add RMI into the indicator folder to use 10points-3-dynamic-stop[v2(RMI)], and where can I find it? Thanks.

Various questions

Trader83:
What version of Goblin do you use?

For this test I am using GoblinFibo1.2.

matrixebiz:
Hey John, I haven't been watching this post to closely lately. What and where is this closing EA about? Do you open two charts with the same currency then apply the Goblin EA on one chart then the Close EA on the other? Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176181

read the posts by Tradinator he can explain better than I can how those EAs work. I am now using the stoploss mechanisms buit in to the EAs that I am testing.

mushu:
Nice. Do I need to add RMI into the indicator folder to use 10points-3-dynamic-stop[v2(RMI)], and where can I find it? Thanks.

Yes it is needed and I have attached it to this post.

amri87:
hi guys im new wih this EA forum and i would like to try this EA, could someone send me the best version of this EA and with the best indicator?...thnx a lot guys,,,

Reading back over the past pages of this thread will answer your questions please put in a little effort. We all want to help here but you have to do some work.

John

Files:
rmi.mq4  5 kb

10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]

Just put all indicators in the indicators folder and EA in expert folder. But atention, the EA like this it's very dangerouse, pay atention on small account...it open order more and more ,every next order will be more big...and I hope an one

day the trend is with me and recuper all money ...

All indicators including RMI and EA in Zip file

flyhigh:
Just put all indicators in the indicators folder and EA in expert folder. But atention, the EA like this it's very dangerouse, pay atention on small account...it open order more and more ,every next order will be more big...and I hope an one

day the trend is with me and recuper all money ...

All indicators including RMI and EA in Zip file

Do you use the default setting?

teamfri:
Do you use the default setting?

All default, only risk=2

flyhigh:
All default, only risk=2

do you use mm=1?

what time frame?

Detailed statement

Here is the latest statement from my combination account.

Still looking good and climbing.

John

Files:
combo3.htm  66 kb
combo3.gif  6 kb

Here is the latest statement from my combination account.

Still looking good and climbing.

John

There is no doubt that the 10p3 EA's will work great during that FU***ING flat, but what would happen in a trend....

Here are two statements of Elevated 3.03. Note that they have stop loss, so there is no risk to loose the whole account in a strong trend, it is the most important advantage. I am running also 2 EAs Elevated, one for only short, and another for only long, during last week almost 10% increase, not bad.

In statement Elevated 3.03 I was runing the EA 24hours a day, if I would stop trading during last NFP,the profit would be the current $5 000 + about lost in NFP $5 000, again not bad for 1 month.

Goblin 1.2 with Hedge - Expert One - default, Expert two... ReverseCondition=1 and another magic number.

Trade only one pair H1 TF!!! This settings covered any 150pips move with 5000 deposit !!!!!!!!

SLOWLY and SAFE, urgent need with PAMPERS

THIS IS NOT BACKTEST

Regards

Reason: