10points 3.mq4 - page 21

Dlm

would have to agree that GBP is volatile looking back GBP has contributed to the overall profit but has been trading at 1.6 units twice and .8 units once.

JPY represents -$1700 of the -$1740 floating loss.

From Monday morning Aus EST. this EA has shown a +$4620 but has the floating loss to counter that.

Am using .1 units with Maxtrades5 TP 30 pips and Trailing stop 15 pips on H4 charts.

John

Files:

To txsundevil :

Where can i get the EA DLMv1.3.I would like to forward test that EA also.Can u post the EA in here.

Thanks so much

reemul99:
I also am thinking about jumping in with a live account (InterbankFX) with a 1K start using micro lots (0.01) to start.

Whats the version you are using?

Is there a 'good' compiled version of this EA that I should grab ?

Be very, very carefull, this EA is so risky, tried to go live with more capital.

10points 3 & DLMv1.3

saat2006:
To txsundevil :

Where can i get the EA DLMv1.3.I would like to forward test that EA also.Can u post the EA in here.

Thanks so much

http://elcactus.com/

All of this thread including 10points3 & DLMv1.3 originated from the link above. Register there and you will be able to read the forum and the EA's authors comments as well as download the latest copies.

This thread has forward tested both with varying results and made suggestions so you may like to go through both locations in order to get the best results.

John

I'm done with this particular EA. It performs in forward test pretty much the same as in backtest. USDCHF wiped out my gains again.

10points 3

It is all in the settings below is one days trade using the dynamic stoploss but allowing it to trade up to 6 MaxTrades. Using FXDD M30 charts on all 4 recommended pairs.

As with tururo, CHF would have blown me away but a 17 pip direction change was enough to close the pair trading @ 3.2 units.

But as we all know using a 25K demo account is altogether different from using live funds.

John

Files:

Dlm

Hi guys!

I'm using DLM v:my version( ) about one month in real.

Tugatrader:
Hi guys! I'm using DLM v:my version( ) about one month in real.

and what kind of results are you having? good/bad..?

why not tell us more about what has happened to your account in the last month..

I tested DLM about tree or four months but in real the profits are a litle different.

I'm using different settings from you, different settings from cross to cross...

You need to pay attention to Swaps, last week I payed $25 in swaps, so I changed some crosses to "Only sell" or "Only buy" in order to get profit from interest rates.

In my 1k account in Interbakfx I'm using 1:200leverage and I think that is not very risky.

Attached Final Report for this week DLMv1.3 4H Timeframe Chart using open orders No. 11 Trend Manager. I used Secure Profit 15 Max trades (6) orders to protect (3) using 0.06,0.12,0.24,0.48,0.96,1.82 (stop) settings as follows again:

EUR/USD TP 25 TS 12 (using no stop means trail stop is not effective)

CHF/USD Tp 25 TS 13

GBP/USD TP 25 TS 12

Notice NO stop Loss was used on any pair. Also very important note's

1) Trade on Friday False (all order closed late Thursday afternoon Central Time.

2) Profit is $812, However if only EUR & CHF is run and GPB is dropped profit for week is about $1,560.

3) GBP appears very deadly Max trades of 6 mostly likely is not effective, you will be burned maybe not this week but should happen if you are on the wrong side, which appears to happen quite frequently with this pair. Well actually you did since the profit was almost reduced in half.

4) using 1:200 margin on a 5K account you should have no problem my max margin got up to $2,500 but that was based on 1:100.

5) order to protect 3 seems to be fine of the six maxtrades, secure profit less risk is 10, however found 15 to be better, starting out maybe 10 secure profit may be less stressful, you can use a stop, but since I am home most of the time I can watch it.

6) Using this method would NEVER carry any positions to the following week, if you have a loss eat it and start over.

Last point I realize this is quite a high profit on (2) pair, but maybe this is a lucky week tried to watch it,just appears to be a good EA.

Files:
dlmv1.3final.htm  134 kb
Reason: