Candles - page 15

This is better definition of 3 bar reversal less signal more reliable I think.Can anyone modify the below indicator according to below definition?

Files:
3bar11.gif  5 kb
3bar12.gif  9 kb
3daypivot.jpg  55 kb
3daypivot2.jpg  54 kb
3daypivot3.jpg  57 kb

mystified:
Three Bar reversal indicator

thank you mystified for sharing 3_bar_swing_v2 indicator

i just have a question about when exactly the arrows appear ??

regards

indicators

sincerely sorry if you have some friends

some indicator that you mark in the same

candle when buying or selling, and closing

corispondende candle in thanks

advance for your cooperation

giovanni

Longer than average candle indicator

Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone has an indicator that can draw an arrow on top of a candle that is longer/taller than the average candle from the last x number of bars? An alert feature for this would be great too.

Lim

Got it...

Cheers ND! The indicator on the first page is just the ticket! I was looking for this all over this forum but didn't come across this thread. I should be able to modify the indicator with an alert myself.

Thanks again,

Lim

I did not know ... I just moved your post to this thread.

Good that you found this indicator.

Hanover, FF bars_OB_ident.mq4; descr:

//hanover Feb 12, 2009

//http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=2533293&postcount=2

The attached indicator - which I wrote a long time ago - will highlight OBs (and much more), but somebody will need to add an alert to it.

It plots white arrows to highlight outside bars (higher high, lower low than preceding candle), and optionally also yellow arrows for other candles whose body engulfs the previous candle's body. It can be attached to an MT4 chart of any pair, any timeframe. You can attach it to multiple chart timeframes if you wish.

The parameters work as follows:

MinBarHeight, MaxBarHeight - candles whose height (in points) falls outside this range will not be highlighted.

CloseWithinXpct - the close must be within the top X% of the candle, for a bullish candle, and in the bottom X% for a bearish candle. Set to 100 if this doesn't matter.

MinBodyPct - the body must be at least X% of the total candle height. Set to 0 if this doesn't matter.

MustFollowOppColor - set to true if the OB must be of opposite color to the candle that it engulfs. Set to false if this doesn't matter.

EngulfMarginPct - applies to engulfing body candles only, as opposed to OBs. The body must be at least X% in height, relative to the height of the previous candle's body. e.g. if the body must be at least twice as high, enter 200.

EngulfTolerance - applies to engulfing body candles only, as opposed to OBs. Allows a tolerance of X points between the close of the previous candle, and the open of the current candle. Setting this to a negative value means that only OBs, as opposed to engulfing body candles, will be highlighted (i.e. no yellow arrows on the chart).

StartHour, EndHour - Candles falling outside this time range will not be highlighted.

Difference between the larger and smaller arrows: This is a very rough attempt to highlight (with larger arrows) OBs/engulfing bodies that occur at the end of a trend (signaling a possible reversal), or during a pullback (signaling a possible continuation of the original trend).

*/

lost & found on FF:

bars_I4B_and_Pin.mq4 (8.8 KB)

bars_InsideBars.mq4 (2.9 KB)

bars_PriceAction_AHA_2_pinbar.mq4 (51.1 KB)

bars_NetWickSize.mq4 (3.2 KB)

bar_3LB_v2_mod[1].mq4 (2.2 KB)

Is it possible to have customcandle indicator without high low descriptions

I want to draw the 4 hour time frame box on my 15 minute chart but I do not want it to put the high low descriptions on the boxes. I just want the 4 hour box drawn on my 15 minute chart.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated very much.

Thank you,

PippiLong

Files:

8 Hour candle box with high low text display

newdigital:
I did not know ... I just moved your post to this thread. Good that you found this indicator.

Newdigital,

Could you please provide the link to 8-hour candle indicator (either a shaded box or just borders drawn with high/low figures of the session displayed )?

Thanks

Reason: