HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 76

PartyPips:
Hello FxCruiser,

I had sent you some PM but unfurtunately I didn`t receive any answer.

Please how can I enjoy the traders lounge? and there is any possibility to receive HamaPad indicators, template and trading rules?

Apreciate your help

PartyPips

PartyPips, please PM me again with your e mail address. My apology for the delay in my reply. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

deepdrunk:
Hi Cruiser. H1 expired here also,are you resending H1 only to google group mebers ?

deepdrunk, you should have already received the v1 1130 release in your email. The H2 System has not been released yet.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

paijolopez:
thanks fxc, you recharge my H1 fuel, my adventure will continue:)

yes, paijolopez. Now you have to raise the bar and your level of expectation. Grab as much pips as the pair you're trading will give. You have the tools necessary to get the job done.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

brainjt:
after loosing HAMA bars channel trend Ive used Simple MA 21 median price- or ema 21 median price - in the future after loosing picture nice help

You're welcome brainjt. That will cut it somehow.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

fantastic day- US economy down and money up

Files:
hama_11206.gif  14 kb

brainjt:
fantastic day- US economy down and money up

Excellent, as usual, brainjt. Over 200 pips combined before, during, and after the news. With all the pips/money, you're making you could at least buy me a cup of hot fresh brewed coffee. Starbucks will do. Better yet, coffee in Costa Rica or Colombia. Be there at 2.0.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

thx for invitation, Ill be on Mauritius

Enjoy!

brainjt:
thx for invitation, Ill be on Mauritius

Enjoy!

Oh, No! It's on YOU! Just send me the prepaid RT tickets and I will be on my way with my laptop. We'll trade along over a cup of coffee.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXcruiser

Can you send me the HAMA PAD Version1 which does not expired? I have sent you several PMs. but no response

Thanks,

ET

et_phonehome_2:
FXcruiser

Can you send me the HAMA PAD Version1 which does not expired? I have sent you several PMs. but no response

Thanks,

ET

Here you go, but don't expect to much from it in consolidation markets. I can believe you have high hopes because you only see postings here when there was a nice rally or trend but then every trend following system is doing well.

The hamapad does not contain any rules to stay away from sideways markets.

regards...iGoR

Files:
hamapadv.1.rar  185 kb
Reason: