HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 170

Where are the rules ?

mr4x:
TKSPKA you are absolutely correct. I am promoting a friend that friend would be fxcruiser who has spent countless days and nights formulating this system, and I give my greatest thanks to him for that. However, I am not promoting anything that is for sale. In my opinion you can not buy freedom, and freedom is what I have with the Zcrest. I will extend my invitation to you or anyone else that would like to share in that freedom to email fxcruiser and apply to become part of our Traders Lounge. As for as rules for entries that are the same as they have been since fxcruiser first posted screen shots of the ZCrest. Please read up on them in previous post. The Stochs you see on the screen are not part of the ZCrest system they happen to be what I choose to use for confirmation. Thanks to Homestudy for those jewels!

mr4x,

thx for replying, but

1) where are the rules? i've been looking for them but dont find them.

2) is a way to verify these trades promoted here in the thread ?

promoting something is fine but doing it verfiable is better. as long as fxcruiser or any other provider doesnt provide any kind of longer term verification, the screen presented here are useless and suspected to be only promotional and nothing more than that. any proposals to do the service verfiable are appreciated.

regards

tsdpka:
mr4x,

thx for replying, but

1) where are the rules? i've been looking for them but dont find them.

2) is a way to verify these trades promoted here in the thread ?

promoting something is fine but doing it verfiable is better. as long as fxcruiser or any other provider doesnt provide any kind of longer term verification, the screen presented here are useless and suspected to be only promotional and nothing more than that. any proposals to do the service verfiable are appreciated.

regards

tsdpka,

Thanks for your comments and observations. If you have read through this thread, you 'll find that I have posted trading guidelines in a number of occassions. Yes, not necessarily and specifically the kind of rules you are expecting. Trading rules and nuances on how the indicators are used in our methods are discussed in our trading room. However, if you read and understand many of charts and illustrations I have posted, you can get a very good idea on how those trades were taken, rules or otherwise. You may have also read somewhere in this thread that in our group we have freedom to think and share trading ideas. As such, not everybody maybe using the same confirming indicators which is evident in some of our member's posting here. Hence, the rules may not be uniform across the board.

In addition, I have also posted a number of historical data and real time demo and live accounts trades within this thread [not tabulated figures]. My chart postings with annotations are intended for educational and illustration purposes while promoting responsible trading practices. If you are inferring in your "promoting" statement that there is a commercial venture here; there isn't anything for sale here.

Again, my appreciation for you concerns and postings.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Anyone on any trend following system could have taken and profit on these trades shown on two separate charts - one for emini ER2 - one for GBPJPY forex - both on m1 for our scalp and trend trade setup. As a reader, you can get a very good idea on how our methods are traded on the ER2 chart. Entries and exits were clearly identified and marked, including suggested stop loss settings and trailing stop levels . In addition and as I have previously posted, I am listing all generic names of standard and custom indicators used in our system [without our personalized settings]. So, there they are. No more speculations nor second guessing. Now, if so desire, you can build your system/method using some or all of these indicators.

The ER2 short trade was +19 points per contract while the GBPJPY was +150 pips per lot. KACHINGAS! Again, individual results may vary. Please see our disclaimer on the GBPJPY chart below.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

What can I say....I was in the trading room until the bottom of that G/J trade...the experience was something like test driving the M5 when it first came out, with all of its 509 HP V10 might....head-spinning....

Hmmm, the Z may not be inspired by BMW, but it has lots in common with it

mpower:
What can I say....I was in the trading room until the bottom of that G/J trade...the experience was something like test driving the M5 when it first came out, with all of its 509 HP V10 might....head-spinning.... Hmmm, the Z may not be inspired by BMW, but it has lots in common with it

That's a BMW Z3 in EJ's new Goldeneye Avatar....

New calendar quarter has always been a busy time for me. Having been sick the last couple of weeks and the recent wedding of my older son [and the Pacman boxing fight event] have put a real squeezed on my timetable. Anyhow, membership info for HAMA Traders Lounge have been emailed out to all those who have registered at Google Groups through October 11; all current H2 - Z CREST system have also been sent out to members in good standing. The Z3 ZipZap Za Pips have also been released to HAMA Traders qualified members in good standing.

I am finishing the updated playbook – H2 – Z CREST – Z3 documentations and will send them out to you soon as it is completed [also the AIYOBI Concept e-book]. In the meantime, please consult the recent trade charts posted on this TSD HAMA thread, hamatraders.net, and/or the Trading Room for specific trading guidelines, rules, and nuances of these methods. You can also contact me or one of our senior members via YM or Skype for further assistance.

Once again, I have been getting lots of PMs asking for the indicators or more information. Please accept my apology as I have not responded to those PMs individually. You can get all those information if you simply read post #1 and other later thread postings. HAMA Traders Lounge membership will close on 20th of this month.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

jgerousis:
I have heard a lot of the golden egg system, but many people have said that it has a large drawdown. I personally did try it or test. Would you be able to provide me witha copy to add it to other systems under test live on my webiste?

Regards

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

From time to time we find a moron, it's like a cycle i think...

You wanna get a payed system for free that easy? I mean, look first at your site. Is your designer 6 years old? That's a crappy site for sure. And the systems there? OMG they are so bad that my words lack to descrive them.

creative:
From time to time we find a moron, it's like a cycle i think... You wanna get a payed system for free that easy? I mean, look first at your site. Is your designer 6 years old? That's a crappy site for sure. And the systems there? OMG they are so bad that my words lack to descrive them.

creative,

do you have a better site to call an other one as crap ? if this is the case, please show us that, otherwise you have to be more cautious and respect other's work even if you dont agree with their quality. as to the results presented on yanni's site, i totally agree with you. all these EA's make nosense for exprerienced traders. though, yanni's proposal is absolutely correct, in that he asks fxcruiser for starting track recording his results. fxcruiser has started here with a free approach, then went over to a paid service and asks people for money without presenting any long term verifiable track records. besides that, there is a lot of promotional material going on in this non commercial section. he and his friends (or maybe himself by different nick names) present from time to time nice colerfull pictures without releasing the exact rules. this a well known trick to almost all of us for attracting (mostly newbies) attention, but unfortunately not backuped by verifiable track records. at least i dont see or read about something verfiable here. though, the most experienced among us will know that what it needs in trading is verifiable track records (at least a few hundert trades) and not nice colerfull images. there are many ways to do a service verifiable as for example

1. account statements
  2. newdigital is offering i think an MT interface
  3. logfiles of trading rooms calling trades
  4. etc.

any other suggestions are welcomed.

if fxcruiser's concept is a good one, then i dont see any reason why not making it verfiable. i must honestly say, that i've never tried it and will never try something without first having any verfiable evidence. though my impression is, that it's nothing special when it comes to the hard facts. yanni spoke about large drawdowns. it would be interesting to tell us where he got the information from. it seems to be a well presented marketing trick with lot of nice and colerfull but unfortunatelly meaningless images. it's up to fxcruiser to make the service verifiable, stop missusing a public thread and move with his presentations reffering to a paid service to the commercial section. otherwise i fear we will continue to read these nosense messages, when he or his friends take trades during driving their cars or maybe from the moon or what ever else. at least we will have something to laugh again.

regards

tsdpka:
creative,

the information from. it seems to be a well presented marketing trick with lot of nice and colerfull but unfortunatelly meaningless images. it's up to fxcruiser to make the service verifiable, stop missusing a public thread and move with his presentations reffering to a paid service to the commercial section. otherwise i fear we will continue to read these nosense messages, when he or his friends take trades during driving their cars or maybe from the moon or what ever else. at least we will have something to laugh again.

regards

You haven't read much of the thread have you. Marketing ploys are used for self gain perhaps you should read the thread and see where the money goes. If you knew EJ AT ALL you would be very aware that the small amount of money from the lounge membership is nothing to him. But rather then continue with this arguement why don't you take the time to read the thread and at least know what you are talking about before you come back. Now taking trades on the moon that sounds like fun, maybe in a few years hey.

Have Fun,

HS

PS Those "colerfull but unfortunatelly meaningless images" are very meanful to those that understand them. Simply put they mean pips, lots and lots of pips.

Reason: