Saving multiple Moving Averages as one indicator?

Currently I have set up three Moving Average indicators. (See attached) These indicators are standard MetaTrader 4 indicators, that I have attached to the chart using different timeframes.

I'd like to be able to add these indicators to another chart, without having to add them "manually" each time I load a new chart. Is there a way to save these three custom indicators as a "new" custom indicator, so that I only have to add the new indicator to the chart, which will show all three automatically?

I'm just looking for someone to tell me how to save a set of indicators so that I can send them to someone else, or attach them to a different chart. Does anyone know how to do this?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Take care,

... Christopher

Use template

Not sure what you mean, but thanks for the answer!

Take care,

... Christopher

Yes you need to save it either as a template or code it as an EA.

Manga27:
Not sure what you mean, but thanks for the answer!

Take care,

... Christopher

Right click on chart - then click save as template - then load this template to load all saved settings and indicators you used. You still need to have all indicators in MT4 folder though which is under the directory/path experts/indicators.

Happy Trading ;)

Hmmm... is there any way to make custom Moving Average indicators (not a template though, like a regular indicator) that can have several MAs in it?

Take care,

... Christopher

Manga27 wrote >>
Currently I have set up three Moving Average indicators. (See attached) These indicators are standard MetaTrader 4 indicators, that I have attached to the chart using different timeframes.

I'd like to be able to add these indicators to another chart, without having to add them "manually" each time I load a new chart. Is there a way to save these three custom indicators as a "new" custom indicator, so that I only have to add the new indicator to the chart, which will show all three automatically?

I'm just looking for someone to tell me how to save a set of indicators so that I can send them to someone else, or attach them to a different chart. Does anyone know how to do this?

Take care,

... Christopher

I've been working on a similar project, the algorithm is quite complex, need mmore info on this, send a personal mail to seghelo_7@yahoo.com. Its a multiple time frame analysis using moving averages. I'm currently working on making it an expert adviser. It enables me see the effect of a particular moving average period on multiple time frames, cool a'ight. The markets are really orderlly moving averages on multiple time frames work as resistant and support levels, come find out.

cheers,

'seghelo...

Reason: