HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 129

jdgradywhite:
Hi, Ej

Sorry, to sound like a broken record but I haven't received any emails regarding payment information. I have been checking for emails or pm's or messages in the Google Hama Group.

Thanks

Julian

I too have checked everything (i.e. Inbox, Spam, Trash, etc.). I have never received anything. AND my membership to google group is still pending, even though fxcruiser replied to my PM saying that he did send out an email to me. Why is it a big deal to send out another email? I'm trading a modified Steinitz method combined with fxigor's TRS and would like to see what fxcruiser has to offer.

Update: 10 min after posting it, I got an email from fxcruiser.

Question

I was out all afternoon and just got back. I checked my inbox, spam folder and still nothing. I also rechecked the Hama Trading Room and nothing there either. EJ, could you pm me or let me know if you actually sent it and I did not receive it for some reason. I did not want to miss the July 7th cut off date.

Thanks

jd

the screen shot is organized by profit this is deceiving information, you should show your profit and loss not only the profit

fxcruiser:
Thanks alpha 1000. Now, I remember the scene. Yeah, Salsa is getting popular in China, Japan, actually all over Asia. I found out that Sayaka, one of the violinist for Yanni, plays salsa music and has a Latin Band "Chakala" playing regularly in one of the hottest Latin bars in Tokyo. See her talent playing violin in Yanni's Playtime.

If you like the beat of Salsa music, you will definitely like the heartbeat of the HAMA Traders Lounge's Z3 Market Watch. For Monday's session, it shows at least a dozen high probability trade setups for forex and another dozen for eminis, futures, and CFD equities. Whether you use HAMA PAD v1, H2 or Z3, just check out Market Watch, review your respective chart and wait for signals from your indys to match the TFS and you have 90-100 percent probability to gained them pips. No worry, stress free, trading.

The effectiveness of Z3 Market Watch is being tested in the trades shown below. Couple of these trades are carry over trades from D1 time frame setup. Enjoy the market beat of Z3 whether on HAMA PAD v1 or H2 System. In fact it does not matter which and whose trading system you follow, just follow the Trend Factors. You can scalp, trend trade, range trade, breakouts, etc.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. If you don't see any SL on it, no problem. I've got it covered. Drawdown is very minimal.

4xHome:
the screen shot is organized by profit this is deceiving information, you should show your profit and loss not only the profit

Ouch! You have just been deceived. Yeah, guys don't join; stay away from this. I guess you want some negative trades. Yes, there were, there are, and guess what there will be; just look around! I live in real world, real trading, real time data, real money. There was a reason for that last chart post; deception, it ain't. It just so happened you were.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Explain what were your reasons to show only profitable trades and hide the losses ?

I hope your answer is not : you don't need to explain it , cause you are a senior member and people trust you!!!

4xHome:
Explain what were your reasons to show only profitable trades and hide the losses ? I hope your answer is not : you don't need to explain it , cause you are a senior member and people trust you!!!

Lol.. Maybe there is no losses on that day. Have you even think of that??

Files:
today.gif  128 kb

Well, looking at the chart, I'm interested in how the 2 yellow dots were produced.

I'm also puzzled why the CAD/JPY buy was entered later and thus less pip gained, instead of when the lower yellow dot was produced.

FXC: just wanted to note for reference -

It is now late on July 7 and I have not paid into Paypal bec do not yet have the Paypal address. I figure things are working along, and will work out as it goes, but just wanted to make a note that I didn't forget or anything. Thanks ...

Was the email sent out?

I still have not received a confirmation email and paypal link with all the info. It is now the 8th. Was I missed? Whats the update?

PipBoss

Reason: