Experts: Blonde Trader EA

Blonde Trader EA:

This Ea open buy/sell positions based on Grid, no size lot optimised works well on M5

Author: chris

Pretty good stuff

Shit cuz' unfair.

Guess there was an author for this EA long before you

VBS- Very Blondie system

http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/8711 David Alfonsi (2009.02.13)

Thanks :) - also note that the name is not there for nothing.. I called it like that cause is the most basic Martingale approach.

You won't last long with this system :)

Cheers

David

BlueSkyThinking:

Thanks :) - also note that the name is not there for nothing.. I called it like that cause is the most basic Martingale approach.

You won't last long with this system :)

Cheers

David

I'll last long because I don't trade such system. And I wouldn't claim it as my own either.

rplust:
I'll last long because I don't trade such system. And I wouldn't claim it as my own either.

I know I know.. I guess there was a misunderstanding I just wanted to thank you for pointing out this guy copied my system and I was saying that (in general) I don't recommend to use this system since is purely martingale :) I wish you the best of trading.

BlueSkyThinking:
rplust:

I know I know.. I guess there was a misunderstanding I just wanted to thank you for pointing out this guy copied my system and I was saying that (in general) I don't recommend to use this system since is purely martingale :) I wish you the best of trading.

Yeah, the guy copied your system and published it on 2009/02/03. Hard to cope with this copy cats travelling time...lol

rplust:
Yeah, the guy copied your system and published it on 2009/02/03. Hard to cope with this copy cats travelling time...lol

LOL I guess you are misunderstanding again. I am David Alfonsi (just check on my profile) and you will see I am the guy who developped this EA couple of years ago (Very Blonde System).

The guy who is selling my EA here (Jackson) I have no clue who he is.

BlueSkyThinking... Sorry David, seems I was barking up the wrong tree. Just hate people putting their names on anything which is not theirs. I had tested your Ea long time ago to entertain myself on a boring trading day. On backtesting it makes incredibly good profit while just waiting for a chance to erase the account...... I remember getting a streight line seeming to want to go north forever...and I thought if this could be maintained it would be a traders dream....lol

rplust:
BlueSkyThinking... Sorry David, seems I was barking up the wrong tree. Just hate people putting their names on anything which is not theirs. I had tested your Ea long time ago to entertain myself on a boring trading day. On backtesting it makes incredibly good profit while just waiting for a chance to erase the account...... I remember getting a streight line seeming to want to go north forever...and I thought if this could be maintained it would be a traders dream....lol

no problem!! thanks a lot for pointing this copycat out!!! ;)
Reason: