FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 730

sxww:

Myth, you know, in Vilnius (the day before) good home-brewed beer, in Vienna (yesterday) so-so, but in Warsaw (today) I'm sitting in a diner and don't even know what to choose)))))

I do not see an opinion.

There's a top and there's a bottom?))

What to do?)

Why wait for the boundaries from the bottom to buy from the top to sell?

azfaraon:
Why wait for the boundaries from the bottom to buy from the top to sell ... Why run barefoot on the field?

the sale will take his trousers off.

Let's put it this way.

If price goes up - which tilt is more likely to be a sell or a buy, even if you get in both under the best of circumstances. By the way - which is the most likely place to flat out if price is going up?

I think at your upper levels. Try to make a profit there, at least mentally.

sxww:

Myth, you know, in Vilnius (day before yesterday) good homebrew, in Vienna (yesterday) so-so, but in Warsaw (today) I sit in the eatery and do not even know what to choose)))))

there you go=)) it's time for a new week... =)))))))

but yeah, that's right... there's no reason to stay home when you have options...

I was in Moscow for the second time in my life the week before last... walked around the sites of my first visit (I was there in 3rd grade)... yes, the capital of our country has changed a lot... but I will not go there again if I don't have to)))

Roman Busarov:

there you go=)) it's time for a new week and a haircut... =)))))))

but yeah, that's right... there's no reason to stay home when you have options...

I was in Moscow for the second time in my life the week before last... walked around the sites of my first visit (I was there in 3rd grade)... Yes, the capital of our country has changed dramatically, but I will not go there again if I don't have to=)))

Nothing to do, nothing to do. Marriott's a dive.)

Thanks for this one) I also decided to go for a walk in the places of youth).

And it's raining in Warsaw)

sxww:

And here.

https://youtu.be/WBaTa3VBS9k

и коротко о погоде
и коротко о погоде
  • www.youtube.com
деревню гадюкино смыло

sxww:
I've already been there four times this year....

new-rena:
I've already been there four times this year....
How much does it cost to go there in general

azfaraon:
How much does it cost to go there?

A week's tour is 40 quid a week, mcaximum. That's even with out-of-pocket expenses.

But it's better at home.

I was on business, though. So I didn't really look anywhere.

Germany was the best for New Year's Eve. That's what I really enjoyed. They're a real firecracker, though. ....

In Russia the coolest places are Arkhyz and Ryazan. I did not understand Moscow, although I lived there for a year.

Reason: