HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 128

Happy 4th of July to everyone, are we on the same boat? your guys are talking about H2 level. I would like to join however, I didn't even get my first email after registered as suggested. Does anyone know how long do we have to wait or just keep reading your thread and comment. Anyhow thanks to everyone who has helped and participated on this board.

Happy 4th of July

Question

Hi, EJ

Will you be sending out the payment details emails before Saturday, July 7th? I know your user info email stated that the membership to the lounge will be closing by the 7th of July.

Thanks

jd

I don't want to clutter the post with this, but I also never received a single email even though I signed up for the google group. Still waiting.

Here are some updates:

1. Emails have been sent out to ALL who registered at the Google Groups thru July 4, 2007. Please make sure you check your inbox for the email address you have used to register there.

2. For those who have returned the User Info Form for membership in the H2 Level, further instructions will be emailed to you within the next 48 hours.

3. For those who have just requested the HAMA PAD v1, the download link will be posted here within 48 hours and on post#1.

4. For those who have already renewed their H2 membership, you should have already received an email with the new set. You may have already picked up at least 40+ pips with it today. When we get the ZLR, go for more. Yes, we were having too much fun in the last couple of days in the trading room. Yeah, it's seems to be all Greek to me, too.

5. Z3 Goldeneye (H2Z version) release to eligible and qualified members will be delayed for few days. I will keep you all posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hamatraders.net will be having some nice updates in the next few days. Stay tuned, and if you have not registered there, do so ASAP. All current members of H2 (and soon-to-be-released Z3) will be added to special usergroups and will be given access to system related forums to discuss, post trade setups, etc.

All site questions can be directed to me (system questions need to go to EJ).

FXC: thank you for the application + if you like the Salsa & Mojito's ...

Then you probably liked the Salsa scenes with Gong Li and Colin Farrell from "Miami Vice" ... ?

alpha1000:
Then you probably liked the Salsa scenes with Gong Li and Colin Farrell from "Miami Vice" ... ?

hmmm, did I miss this one? I am watching it again, right now. I also like the one from Along Came Polly.

Enjoy this salsa opener on my home made, amateurish website: La Playa Garza. It was by Joe Arroyo and you can listen to it in entirety here.

ENJOY! and dance!

fxcruiser

Here is some Salsa music

I read they practiced three months not only to get it right for the Salsa but also to get it right for the camera ...

Click to go here: http://www.deadzoom.com/member/alpha/SalsafromMiamiVice.mp3

Files:

Question

Hi, Ej

Sorry, to sound like a broken record but I haven't received any emails regarding payment information. I have been checking for emails or pm's or messages in the Google Hama Group.

Thanks

Julian

Reason: